1.    #1  
    I have a palm pre and wanted to know why when i turn bluetooth on, it wont recognize other phones with bluetooth including palm pre's?!? is there a way around this? or am i doing something wrong?
    Same Question and problem. How can a Palm Centro pair with a phone and the Pre can't? Just doesn't add up.
    The Pre does not have data bluetooth profiles currently installed/active, so it only connects with headsets and car kits at this time.
    Why in God's green earth would they make a phone of this caliber that can not accept BT data transfer? What where they thinking?
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I have paired my Pre with a Treo 755p and my Mac laptop. I can't find it at the moment, but I read somewhere that the Pre is only discoverable if you are in the actual bluetooth program, not by tapping from the home screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tricia; 08/18/2009 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Added picture
    Guyz,

I just bought pre 4 days ago and i am not able to pair it with my BT Samsung WEP301. I had same problem with first unit i received and then got an replacement next day since first unit have other problems along with BT. Can someone help me with this problem. I am using Software version 1.1.0 on my pre.

Thanks
  7.    #7  
    i knew it wasnt just me lol... so when will Palm update there software so it can pair with phones...cuz i think its stupid to have a Pre that can do difficult things, but can do simple things...thats like buy a watch that can turn on your car, but cant tell time...