1.    #1  
    Hi, I'm a new Pre owner. I've looked at all of the car mounts, and every one of them seem to block the side power port. Is there one that you can use that allows for mounting and charging simultaneously?
    The Touchstone charger plus the Palm Pre car charger work perfectly for me, and many others, in the car.
  3.    #3  
    I don't think custom mounting a Touchstone in my car is in my future, sadly.

Just want a suction cup style mount with a room for the power cord so I can use the GPS in the mounted position.
    Look into the clips from Proclip
    +1 for the Pro Clip. I used that solution for the HTC touch pro, and just ordered the Pre clip. Need to pick it up from the office then i'll post some pics. They make it in a variety of flavors, swivel and non swivel, hard wired or cigarette lighter, and each has option for pre in OPEN ONLY or CLOSED ONLY mounts. The only thing to remember is that they are pricey, but imho they are the best line out there for vehicle mounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake McFakerson View Post
    I don't think custom mounting a Touchstone in my car is in my future, sadly.

Just want a suction cup style mount with a room for the power cord so I can use the GPS in the mounted position.
    FWIW, I didn't custom mount anything. The TS's gecko effect keeps it in-place.

Good luck to you.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Pro Clip Mount finally photographed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm actually getting ready to buy a bunch of these to sell online. They are custom for the palm pre, rather than a 'universal' clamp design. They have a built-in USB-type charger for the Pre that works well, along with a suction mount and round mounting plate. Not sure if they'll sell, but I guess we'll see.

Anybody's opinion on the design? Something worth buying?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    think it would be more interesting if someone would take it a step further and intgrated the touchstone magnet charging mechanism into a mount. so similar to the mount above, you plug it into dc, but just clip in your PRE (with touchstone back) to start charging.
    I'm BACK!!!
    Treo 650 -> Treo 755p-> iPhone 3g -> Palm Pre