1.    #1  
    I am debating my options for a way to carry my new Pre and had a few questions before making a decision. I really wanted a leather case with a good clip like the Seidio holster has but cannot seem to find one. They all have those cheap leather covered metal tabs that seem to slip off when you least expect it. Verizon sells one for the BB Curve but when I checked reviews, the clip breaks pretty regularly. Option #2 was the Seidio Innocase/Holster combo but I love the Touchstone convenience and it seems "iffy" as to whether it would work over the long term. Seems like it works for a couple days, then the problems begin. I have no desire to "jury rig" a fix or make a bunch of trips back to Sprint trying different Touchstones to remedy an apparent marginal match between the case and the TS. Last option is Phantom Skinz on front, plain Touchstone back and Seidio holster. I would really appreciate everyones opinion!!!
    Thanks
    Bob
    I use my innocase on my touchstone in my workvan and it takes a rough ride all day. Three weeks now and it has fallen off once...and that was due to a HUGE pothole...woopsie....I would go with the innocase and touchstone charger any day of the week.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobba View Post
    I am debating my options for a way to carry my new Pre and had a few questions before making a decision. I really wanted a leather case with a good clip like the Seidio holster has but cannot seem to find one. They all have those cheap leather covered metal tabs that seem to slip off when you least expect it. Verizon sells one for the BB Curve but when I checked reviews, the clip breaks pretty regularly. Option #2 was the Seidio Innocase/Holster combo but I love the Touchstone convenience and it seems "iffy" as to whether it would work over the long term. Seems like it works for a couple days, then the problems begin. I have no desire to "jury rig" a fix or make a bunch of trips back to Sprint trying different Touchstones to remedy an apparent marginal match between the case and the TS. Last option is Phantom Skinz on front, plain Touchstone back and Seidio holster. I would really appreciate everyones opinion!!!
    Thanks
    Bob
    So far I'm pretty satisfied with the innocase/holster combo. As far as the TS charging it did develop the on and off dinging once it hit 100%. I can't say for sure it was the cases fault or not but it hadn't happened prior to me putting on the case. In any event, I feel the case far outways any inconvenience and since I only have it on the TS to charge and not all night/day as some people do it it isn't an issue for me. As far as the holster is concerned it is top notch constructed and holds the phone rock solid. Try it out, you can always return it if you don't like it.
    I have an Innocase + Phantom Skinz front with the side tabs cut off. It fits perfectly and charges on my touchstone just fine. Love the combo.