1.    #1  
    Longtime Treo user just bought four pre's for wife,kids, and yours truly. Since all phones look alike, we need to have a way to tell them apart. I saw Pre covers (like old faceplates) that come in different colors, but I am wondering if they work with our touchstone charges. I searched the forums and found some info on hard cases but only one talked about the touchstone. I am guessing I can just put the front faceplate on from some device and leave the colored backplate off, but I could really use some advice. What faceplates should I get that are fully compatible with the TS so we can tell the phones apart?
    It's not a case but I have a Skinit from Sprints web-site on mine and it works great with the TS (2 actually) and each could pick from the Hundreds of designs. I only put the back on for now but may add the front later if i have to swap out the screensaver I already have on.
  3.    #3  
    Prince:

I searched the sprint website and have not found anything called Skinit. Can you give me more info? Thanks,

D
    http://www.seidioonline.com/category-s/3385.ht
    the best case available for the pre. i know you want covers but this overall is better than getting cheap covers online.
  5.    #5  
    Young:

The link does not work. Will this allow us to tell the phones apart?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNoPrince View Post
    It's not a case but I have a Skinit from Sprints web-site on mine and it works great with the TS (2 actually) and each could pick from the Hundreds of designs. I only put the back on for now but may add the front later if i have to swap out the screensaver I already have on.
    Prince: I found skinit.com. What I don't understand is what I am buying. Is it a plastic film to apply to the back only? Does it also cover the front? If I change batteries will the skinit stay on? Thanks for your help. This is a real conundrum for me.
    i'd recommend the innocases from seidio... (probably what Young HoV was trying to post). You can get them in several different colors and they work with the TS.

i'd post the link, but i only have 9 posts. :-\
    Quote Originally Posted by turbooxide View Post
    i'd recommend the innocases from seidio... (probably what Young HoV was trying to post). You can get them in several different colors and they work with the TS.

i'd post the link, but i only have 9 posts. :-\
    I think it was the Seidio Surface (thinner than the Innocase). Innocase Surface, Black
    Quote Originally Posted by dheymann View Post
    Young:

The link does not work. Will this allow us to tell the phones apart?
    http://www.seidioonline.com/category-s/3371.htm
    yes sir it will
    Completely agree with Young.
    Get the Seidio Innocase. A bit pricy but well worth the investment. Works great with the touchstone and protects the Pre.
    You can customize your own skinit cover and its $19.95 + $2.99 shipping.

I am going to design a cool looking blue flame. I will post it up as soon as I get it installed.
    Sorry have been out all day . It is just a Skin one piece covers the Front area ( I have not installed that ) and the other covers the entire back piece. So taking the back cover off is not a problem to swap batteries at all. I would say it's more of a cosmetic change then a protector but With my Instinct When I removed them it looked brand new.

The fit of the Back is great it has a cut out for the Palm logo ,Camera area and speaker. On and this is on my Touchstone Back piece

http://sprint.skinit.com/

Last edited by ImNoPrince; 08/15/2009 at 11:33 PM.
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Are they all using the exact same screen image? Seems that's the quickest, easiest and the free option.