Page 1 of 39 123456 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I just ordered one of these today. Has anybody had any experience with this battery? You can get it for $31.95 here with free shipping. Thanks

Palm Pre - PalmOne
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    i know they make racing parts for honda/acuras.......lol..but id stick with seidio as far as aftermarket parts for the pre. never herd of AMZER
    Umm, is this just a relabeled Amzer battery? It looks identical, even the label.
    Why is there a positive and negative marker on the label?
    Lovin Sprint, and the Pre.
    Let us know how well it works.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    I would like to know how this battery holds up also. That is not a bad price compared to the seidio and amzer.
    Yeah, those look identical to Amzer's batteries.
    If that's a rebadged Amzer then it'd be amazing.

What's the deal with the 2800 they're selling? It looks like it doesn't have much of a cutout at all for the camera and flash. Is that because the back doesn't stick out as far, or a major design flaw?
    Screw it, I'm buying it.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Lol. I will post results when I get mine too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkims View Post
    Umm, is this just a relabeled Amzer battery?
    Or Amzer is just a relabeled Mugen.

Seriously though, they all probably come from the same manufacturer and just slap their own label on it.
    Also, this site is obviously not the same Mugen that you all know from the auto industry. That company doesn't do anything with batteries as far as I know. When you place your order the bill goes to East Asia Hong Kong Super Battery Inc. or something.
    Wow, I just went out on a limb and bought one too. I already have a Seidio 2600 amh, but I wanted an extended battery without the bulk. I was looking at Amzer, but this is quite a bit cheaper...and with free shipping!. I just hope it works and it doesn't overheat or expand or something. I'll post my findings too when it arrives. Good find!
    Well it seems like these are Amzer batteries. 1400, 2800, 3800 batteries that have the same labels? Too much to be a coincidence.
    Do the 1400 Mugen have the reset problem the Seidos do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruedawg View Post
    I just ordered one of these today. Has anybody had any experience with this battery? You can get it for $31.95 here with free shipping. Thanks

Palm Pre - PalmOne
    I order it on 8/15/2009, and it status is still "procesing". What up with that.
    Have you rec'd a shipping number?
    They billed my card yesterday but I still don't have a shipping number either, hope I'm not about to get screwed.
    I received my Amzer 1400 a couple of days ago. I'm in the process of charging, draining, charging, draining right now so I'm gonna give it a few more cycles before I pass judgement.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I got a email early this morning that they are out of stock until September 1st. I paid paypal so of course my money came out right away. They said I could cancel my order if I wanted to and they would reimburse me. I have went this long with out an extended battery, so I don't plan on cancelling my order.
    Funny, their Web site says nothing about being out of stock

Quote Originally Posted by Ruedawg View Post
    I got a email early this morning that they are out of stock until September 1st. I paid paypal so of course my money came out right away. They said I could cancel my order if I wanted to and they would reimburse me. I have went this long with out an extended battery, so I don't plan on cancelling my order.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deparson View Post
    Funny, their Web site says nothing about being out of stock
    I might send them an email about that.
Page 1 of 39 123456 11 ... LastLast