Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by arcolino View Post
    how do you do the ##EVDO# trick???

Well open up the dialer...type ##3836#

it will open a screen that allows you to choose between EVDO, hybrids, and 1x, 1x is standard CDMA junk that allows both data and voice, whereas EVDO is data only. ANYWAYS, 1x lets you do everything on a LOT less power, and when I wanna do some web surfing, I just dial ##3836# and choose hybrid rev A, after I'm done, I do it again and go back to 1x.

there are several other posts that explain this better in the webOS forum, look under battery improvement posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_colombian View Post
    My orginal battery says 1182 with the battery monitor. Whats everyone else have?
    Mine fluctuates between 1148 and 1150
    hit ##EVDO#, then hit the drop down menu and select EVDO only, click save. What I've noticed though is that you cannot receive incoming calls and texts. you can make them usually fine though.
    Just to clarify this roams on EVDO if you do not have EVDO through Sprint in your area but another carrier does, thus incurring data roaming and call roaming.
    Hello Everybody! We are testing the new in-stock values display on the website. Now it should show correct values if item is in stock or it will calculate the next day it will be in stock based on production and delivery schedule, please check it and let me know if it works well.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MugenPower View Post
    Hello Everybody! We are testing the new in-stock values display on the website. Now it should show correct values if item is in stock or it will calculate the next day it will be in stock based on production and delivery schedule, please check it and let me know if it works well.
    ugh... 12 more days. I placed my order 3 days ago so does that mean I only have to wait 9 more days?
    We have some batteries coming next week, but they are already sold out, so that's why it shows 12 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattickus View Post
    ugh... 12 more days. I placed my order 3 days ago so does that mean I only have to wait 9 more days?
    If you send me your order number in private I can tell you if it will be shipped this week. Thank you!
    quick question, for those of you who got the battery, does it come in an envelope?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MugenPower View Post
    If you send me your order number in private I can tell you if it will be shipped this week. Thank you!
    I sent you a PM. Thanks for all your info and help.
    Quote Originally Posted by arcolino View Post
    24 hour use? how many apps running? what was the signal strength etc?
    Mostly low. I tend to keep just one or two apps open at a time. But I did use the browser a number of times and texted a lot. Depending on use, you can definitely get an extra 1-3 hours out of this thing. I got a solid 12 hours today with even more web use.
    Not sure about anyone else but the Battery Monitor app with the Seidio 1300 shows Capacity mah: 1150

I wonder if mine has some bad cells?

its only a month or 2 old though.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by YBCold View Post
    Not sure about anyone else but the Battery Monitor app with the Seidio 1300 shows Capacity mah: 1150

its only a month or 2 old though.
    thats a big chuck, how is the battery is it better?
    longer life, how much longer?
    how many apps on average, what are u running etc?

thx
    I'm always able to get a full days worth and I have 2 accounts for email checking every 6 hours, wifi and bluetooth always on, and all GPS setting are on as well. I take the phone off the charger around 700am and still have about 30% when I get home at 8pmish every night. I do get good EVOsignal all day at work though.
    Seidio batteries are trash. That is why I got the Mugen.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    quick question, for those of you who got the battery, does it come in an envelope?
    Yes, standard padded envelope. Also, it is via USPS registered mail (or at least for me it was), so someone will have to sign for it.
    Quick update regarding my experience... I am just charging back up from the third discharge and I think I'll stop there. Discharging has taken longer than I expected, even purposely trying to drain the battery it has lasted quite a long time using Pandora and playing videos. I usually don't have the Pre off a touchstone for hours at a time so I can't really be sure how much of an improvement this is, but at the very least the battery is solid. Seems like it can handle heavy usage for 5+ hours between charges.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Any NEW promotion codes for the batteries? I want to buy a couple but the old code is expired.
    You only saved like $1.50 anyway when that code was active.
    Quote Originally Posted by YBCold View Post

You mean the Seidio 1350? It's only reading 1150? Same as stock battery...interesting.

Anybody else have a Seidio 1350 that can post what their capacity shows?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    You mean the Seidio 1350? It's only reading 1150? Same as stock battery...interesting.

Anybody else have a Seidio 1350 that can post what their capacity shows?
    I have a Seidio 1350 and the capacity shows 1150.
Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast