Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    charged mine to 100% with the touchstone...the last 20% seemed to go slower, but did charge.
    I just ordered one, so far it seems like the best battery for the Pre that doesn't require a new battery cover.
    Use code VACATION2009 to get an additional discount
    Update:
    After those few strange quirks yesterday, the battery seems to be working fine now. It charged normally on my touchstone last night, and it as at 100% this morning. After about an hour and a half of normal use in an area with a bad signal, it has dropped 5% of charge. So far so good!
    Quote Originally Posted by sguzman View Post
    Update:
    After those few strange quirks yesterday, the battery seems to be working fine now. It charged normally on my touchstone last night, and it as at 100% this morning. After about an hour and a half of normal use in an area with a bad signal, it has dropped 5% of charge. So far so good!
    I Just ordered mine. very excited

thanks above for the coupon too.
    There are four lights.
    Update:
    Any reset issues when closing your slider?
    I just ordered one.

For those have the Mugen battery, do you prefer over the Amzer 1400mah?
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Just ordered mine as well, thanks for the coupon code.
    I just ordered one.
    I purchased the seidio 1350mah battery and it is great. I can now go all day without a recharge
    I have had NO reset issues with the slider...my battery performance today was marginally increased (though I cannot make a fair comparison today as I was in an area of no reception for quite some time...nothing kills the battery quicker than that). There is definitely a difference, especially the first 5-10% on the battery meter. Will see as the go through a couple more power cycles.
    Ok, this is strange. It's been on my touchstone charger ever since I got it this afternoon. At first, the battery meter stopped at 88% and it wouldn't seem to charge beyond that. I took out the battery and put it back in just to make sure. Now it's actually losing charge as it sits on the touchstone.

I am going to try the old fashioned way of charging with the usb cable, but is anyone else experiencing this? Half the reason I bought this battery is because I wanted it to work with the touchstone.
    That is strange. No problem like that here. Got it in and when the Phone rebooted it was at 50% charge. Left it on the Touchstone and it continued to charge up and up. Seemed faster then the stock battery. Never got to 100% as I had to use the phone. Over night right up to 100%

Normal use during the day and at 5pm about 5% higher then normal for my use by that time.

Let the battery go all the way to where the phone said it was going to turn off and then placed it on the Touchstone. Charging just fine.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    @wizardofahs please give a break down of apps u had running, how much longer battery lasted signal strength etc... thx
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    So we have some folks who have a 1350mah some mugen or amzer 1400mah, I hoping there will a measured amount of positive post I don’t want my pre to have a camel’s back :-)
    of note...the phone does feel slightly heavier with the mugen 1400 battery....this may be purely subjective, but thought i'd post it...
    how long did it take for you guys to recieve your battery once it was shipped out? just wondering because i know it usually takes about a week and a half to get to the west coast when I order things from hong kong...
    Quote Originally Posted by kkumar99 View Post
    of note...the phone does feel slightly heavier with the mugen 1400 battery....this may be purely subjective, but thought i'd post it...
    It should...its a physically more dense battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    how long did it take for you guys to recieve your battery once it was shipped out? just wondering because i know it usually takes about a week and a half to get to the west coast when I order things from hong kong...
    They said they shipped mine out on the 1st of sept...i received it on the 8th (factor in labor day).
    Quote Originally Posted by kkumar99 View Post
    They said they shipped mine out on the 1st of sept...i received it on the 8th (factor in labor day).
    Same for me, in New York.

The battery came with a 45% charge, it hit 100% within 90 minutes or so. I'm going to leave it plugged in overnight like they recommended.
    Quote Originally Posted by arcolino View Post
    @wizardofahs please give a break down of apps u had running, how much longer battery lasted signal strength etc... thx
    With my new battery I set email to check every 15 minutes instead of every 30 and turned up screen brightness to halfway. I have a airave so my signal is great. I sent about 50 texts and was online around 15 minutes. By the end of the day my battery was a little more than half full. My original battery would need to be charged during the day and never make it all day.
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast