Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    i remember reading that using the centro battery in the pre isn't good because the pre reads the chip or something wrong... i hope thats not the case with this
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I wouldn't mind a little extra juice myself and am awaiting one of your reviews.

This along with a mophie juice pack for the pre, when it comes out, would have my phone last more than my ten hour shifts at work.
    So anybody got their battery?
    I ordered mine thursday but it hasn't been shipped out yet but I didn't really expect it to be shipped since it is labor day weekend and all
    Apparently my battery is in transit to the US as of today. Not so bad.
    hey what battery did you get how does it fit and pics would be really kool if you can . im thinking of getting an extended battery but i dont want that huge eyesore . maybe the 1400 if it adds nothing to the size.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    hey what battery did you get how does it fit and pics would be really kool if you can . im thinking of getting an extended battery but i dont want that huge eyesore . maybe the 1400 if it adds nothing to the size.
    That's exactly what I'm looking for too. I don't want to deform my Pre and I actually only need an additional battery that last a little longer than the stock battery. I find myself usually needing an extra hour of battery. So if I can get that then I'm all set. So how are you guys charging the extra battery? What works best?
    I guess this is the best charger you can get:
    http://store.precentral.net/palm-spa.../5A83A5660.htm
    My package arrived at the post office a few towns over on Saturday. So I guess I'll have it tomorrow. It shipped on the 1st, not bad at all.
    Mine is in Denver, would have been here Sat or Mon but the Holiday has delayed it. Should be here tomorrow.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    i'm getting pretty angry because i ordered on thursday but it wont be shipped out until the 14th because there on a "break". I can't blame them I didn't order in time I guess.
    I got my Mugen battery today. It's charging as I write this. I will try to report back on the battery life as soon as I can, but I am keeping in mind that it usually takes 6 charge cycles to get an accurate picture. More details coming soon!
    Got mine today. Charging as we speak.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    i just wish that mugen would join the forum like seidio does and answer our questions. any one else getting there baterry soon?
    the very next day...

MugenPower wrote:
    Hello Everybody, my name is Nikolai and I would be happy to answer your questions regarding the Mugen Power batteries.

well, that didn't take long... ;-) now, let's see if these batts are any good....
    Last edited by ToddK; 09/08/2009 at 07:22 PM. Reason: clarity, humor, etc...
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    got mine today also.
    Ok, this is strange. It's been on my touchstone charger ever since I got it this afternoon. At first, the battery meter stopped at 88% and it wouldn't seem to charge beyond that. I took out the battery and put it back in just to make sure. Now it's actually losing charge as it sits on the touchstone.

I am going to try the old fashioned way of charging with the usb cable, but is anyone else experiencing this? Half the reason I bought this battery is because I wanted it to work with the touchstone.
    For some reason the post office would not drop it off (even though it does not require a signature for delivery), so now I have to go there in person tomorrow to pick it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by sguzman View Post
    Ok, this is strange. It's been on my touchstone charger ever since I got it this afternoon. At first, the battery meter stopped at 88% and it wouldn't seem to charge beyond that. I took out the battery and put it back in just to make sure. Now it's actually losing charge as it sits on the touchstone.

I am going to try the old fashioned way of charging with the usb cable, but is anyone else experiencing this? Half the reason I bought this battery is because I wanted it to work with the touchstone.
    That is not good
    got mine today...am charging on a touchstone overnight...will post update tomorrow (hopefully with a 1.2 update)
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    i was charging mine w/ usb cable connected to the computer and it's at 100% now.
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast