Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 222728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewl 700p View Post
    Where is the best place to get Mugen 1400 mAh battery...
    I went right to there website and ordered it,,got in in a week,not bad.
    Thanks. Just wanted to make sure that was the best place to get it!

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I went right to there website and ordered it,,got in in a week,not bad.
    I did the same thing as zmann... got it very quickly also
    Again, Is it safe to say that Mugen 1400, compared to the Seidio 1350, is the way to go, then? Because I really would enjoy a extended battery, Seidio seems to be getting a lot more negative feedback.
    ~Ted
    LG Venus -> Palm Prē Plus -> Apple iPhone 5 -> HP Veer -> HP Prē 3 -> HTC One (M8)
    Quote Originally Posted by tedthebassist View Post
    Again, Is it safe to say that Mugen 1400, compared to the Seidio 1350, is the way to go, then? Because I really would enjoy a extended battery, Seidio seems to be getting a lot more negative feedback.
    ~Ted
    Yes but I saw at least one Mugen with a lower rate. So test it after purchase.
    My Mugen is really a 1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by tedthebassist View Post
    Again, Is it safe to say that Mugen 1400, compared to the Seidio 1350, is the way to go, then?
    Have you read this thread?

ATTENTION: Don't buy a Seidio Innocell 1350

That should really remove any doubt you may have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Have you read this thread?

ATTENTION: Don't buy a Seidio Innocell 1350

That should really remove any doubt you may have.
    I know, but, I'm just trying a little (more) re-assurance. BUt your guy's comments defiantly did that! I'll be ordering mine as soon as they're back in stock and I have a few more things in line (like getting a Touchstone [luckily a Radioshack has them in-stock by my house, $8.00!]).

Thanks so much!
    ~Ted
    LG Venus -> Palm Prē Plus -> Apple iPhone 5 -> HP Veer -> HP Prē 3 -> HTC One (M8)
    Got my Mugen 1400 today. It's charging up now.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Funny,when I got mine,tested it with dr battery and it was 1465 or something like that. Forgot exactly but I was surprised.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    I still need to calibrate it but DrBattery is reporting to total capacity at 1463 mAh. I am happy.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    So, I just got mine today! Three questions:

1) It says to charge it for at least 12 hours, but it's already 60% full. Do I really have to? If so, why?

2) It says you have to charge it in an MP phone or charger (whatever that means). Can I charge it safely and properly in my old Centro?

3) Lithium Ion and Polymer batteries are supposed to have 0 burn-in. So, why does it still take 3-5 full charges and depletions for the battery to reach full capacity. And, why can't I leave it in the charger for more than 24 hours? Again, 0 burn in, so why not?

Thanks!
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    1+3) We have ask ourself the same. In a german forum someone said his Mugen had 91% at the beginning but 94% after the suggested initial chargings.
    2) I don't know.
    I just charged it for the first time, and MOSTLY kept it on the charger for over 12 hours. Right now, the max it seems to achieve is 97%, which, for a brand new battery like THIS isn't good enough. I will full drain and recharge it 5 times as stated, and I'll calibrate with Dr. Battery tonight. Hopefully, I can get it up to 100%.
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    Quote Originally Posted by pelikan3 View Post
    I just charged it for the first time, and MOSTLY kept it on the charger for over 12 hours. Right now, the max it seems to achieve is 97%, which, for a brand new battery like THIS isn't good enough. I will full drain and recharge it 5 times as stated, and I'll calibrate with Dr. Battery tonight. Hopefully, I can get it up to 100%.
    97% is more than perfect if your MFR is 1463mAh like mine is.
    EDIT that would be 1419,11mAh.
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    97% is more than perfect if your MFR is 1463mAh like mine is.
    EDIT that would be 1419,11mAh.
    Maybe I'm just too demanding?

I'm going to go hug my kids.
    i bought this battery and it seems to be holding up well for me with the 1ghz.. overclock.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    i bought this battery and it seems to be holding up well for me with the 1ghz.. overclock.
    How many hours is it lasting you with the overclocking?
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    How many hours is it lasting you with the overclocking?
    Just add 18% (off a new {Health=100%} std. Palm Battery) to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    Just add 18% (off a new {Health=100%} std. Palm Battery) to it.
    I am more curious if you are getting more, less, or the same battery life due to overclocking.

I want to overclock my Pre, but not at the sacrifice of battery life.
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    I am more curious if you are getting more, less, or the same battery life due to overclocking.

I want to overclock my Pre, but not at the sacrifice of battery life.
    my battery life improved drastically by overclocking. I have mine set a 1ghz at all times. Google "linux race to idle" for more info. Overnight 9 hours or more I only lose around 20%...

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    -- VZW Pre+ -- Uberk/Gov fixed @ 1ghz -- QPST gps mod -- stock battery (?mugen 3800?) --