Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Here are my findings with the Mugen 1400 (I posted this in my thread but it belongs to here):

After the first charge it went smoothly to 0%.
    I didn't follow my own rules and calibrated the mugen 1400 in the second chargecircle (since the suggested charge is almost the same as a calibrate):
    (I just couldn't wait ;-)

95% of 1463mAh = 1389,85mAh

I resetted health back to 100 and will do the next 3 charge circles as suggested by mugen.

This battery truly has around 1400mAh.

EDIT: With my usage it's not easy to get this battery to 0% within a normal day. Still 25% when I normally have to charge.
    Last edited by somline; 09/30/2010 at 11:38 AM.
    Wish PreCentral would endorse this battery in its store instead of Seidio.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Wish PreCentral would endorse this battery in its store instead of Seidio.
    You may know I already ask them to discontinue to sell or test them before.
    But I think they need the money from seidio for advertising.

We just have to make sure nobody is buying them anymore.
    Aware of that, hence the reason for my post.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Aware of that, hence the reason for my post.
    Maybe we should start a poll for the Mugen as I did it with the Seidio?

EDIT Naming: ATTENTION: Please buy Mugen instead of Seidio
    just got my mugen today.
    the paper work that came with it said never to run it completly dead,,how come?
    it says run it low 4 or 5 times to get full use of it,,i get that,,but then it says after that is done,charge when needed and never let drain to 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    the paper work that came with it said never to run it completly dead,,how come?
    Yes I ask myself the same. What means completely dead. Actually they say: "completely to 0%".
    If the palm shows you 0% it means the battery has not enough power to run the palm. It does not mean the battery is completely empty.
    I have no answer for you.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Just ran the calibration again since I've been noticing lately that i've been getting significantly less battery life, and I'm getting these readings now:

Battery Health 94%

Manufacturer Rating 1363 mAh

Calculated Left 1281 mAh

Is it normal for a battery to degrade that much in just over 1 month of use? I haven't used my stock battery since I got this one, but the battery life seems awfully similar.
    Exhaust the body, Proceed the mind, Cultivate the spirit
    Quote Originally Posted by LHKJohn View Post
    Just ran the calibration again since I've been noticing lately that i've been getting significantly less battery life, and I'm getting these readings now:

Battery Health 94%

Manufacturer Rating 1363 mAh

Calculated Left 1281 mAh

Is it normal for a battery to degrade that much in just over 1 month of use? I haven't used my stock battery since I got this one, but the battery life seems awfully similar.
    Your Manufacturer Rating looks more like a Seidio. Are you sure you're talking about a Mugen? Mugens MFR seems to be normally 1463mAh.
    My Mugen had 95% on the second charge. Almost no (3' party battery) reaches 100%. So I assume your Battery had around 95% initially.

EDIT: Sorry I found your first post in this thread. It really looks as you have lost 6%. But why is your MFR 1365 where mine is 1465?
    Last edited by somline; 10/04/2010 at 01:37 AM.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    Your Manufacturer Rating looks more like a Seidio. Are you sure you're talking about a Mugen? Mugens MFR seems to be normally 1463mAh.
    My Mugen had 95% on the second charge. Almost no (3' party battery) reaches 100%. So I assume your Battery had around 95% initially.
    Yup, Mugen! I posted a month ago on this thread and my battery initially tested at 100% and 1363mAh on both man. rating, and actual rating.
    Exhaust the body, Proceed the mind, Cultivate the spirit
    Quote Originally Posted by LHKJohn View Post
    Yup, Mugen! I posted a month ago on this thread and my battery initially tested at 100% and 1363mAh on both man. rating, and actual rating.
    Yes I just found your first post here. Sorry. I don't understand why your MFR is 1365 where mine is 1465?
    I would consider to exchange the battery. It's to low for a Mugen.
    Or retry the calibrate.
    Update about my new Mugen.
    After 4. charge I did again a calibration:
    95% of 1463mAh = 1389,85mAh (same result as after 1. charge)
    And this is in real 99% = 1400 / 1389,85 * 100 since the MFR is higher than advertised.

But I'm sad about LHKJohn's findings. Seems there are some black cheeps at Mugen ether.
    I need to order one of these. I just ordered a Seidio 1350 before I knew about the problems with them. It showed up today and I tested it, and it was 1150. I ordered it from precentral, and I'm ****ed! They are getting a call from me tomorrow.
    My Seidio 1350 is coming in the mail today. I hope to be satisfied with it.
    I just pulled the trigger on the Mugen 1400. Got it for $37 shipped 2-5 day Fedex.

I wasn't about to wait 2 weeks for this sucker. I actually don't have battery problems because I have more Touchstones than an HP boardroom. But it will be nice to be on par with the current smart phones opbeing sold today.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Is it safe to say that Mugen 1400, compared to the Seidio 1350, is the way to go, then?
    ~Ted
    LG Venus -> Palm Prē Plus -> Apple iPhone 5 -> HP Veer -> HP Prē 3 -> HTC One (M8)
    Where is the best place to get Mugen 1400 mAh battery...