Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    I've been using mine with this battery since day 1 and have no problems with it - I'm currently at 8 days of uptime and making it a full day w/o having to charge (in part to enabling cpu scaling).
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    yeah because there are so many people who go 12 hours without a phone call.
    **sigh** I can go 12 hours without a phone call

hah

seriously though, I just ordered this too.. I hope its worth the wait, stock is fine if you have access to a charger or USB cable, but sometimes it just falls a little too short after a long night at work. if I can even squeeze an hours worth of juice out of it, I'll be happy.
    i received my battery 1 month ago and tried to load it several times now, but instead the palm doesnt recognize the battery...

its not starting and wont load. when i put the power cable on it only gives me a questionmark like no battery is inserted...

any1 else had that problem? does it mean my battery is defect.

white label is on top, visible!

thx,
    Andy
    I am still waiting for a response from Mugen. They sent me an RMA e-mail but further nothing. I bought my battery through their ebay store. It took 1 1/2 months before they even shipped my battery after all kinds of excuses like shipments getting stolen..... When it finally arrived it lasted a whole 4 days before it stopped taking a charge...

It is too late to open an Ebay or Paypal dispute... Where is the MugenBatteries rep on this forum?? Please contact me!
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    I got this battery a couple weeks ago. I get about 20-30 hours of moderate use using the 800 MHz OC.
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy70182 View Post
    i received my battery 1 month ago and tried to load it several times now, but instead the palm doesnt recognize the battery...

its not starting and wont load. when i put the power cable on it only gives me a questionmark like no battery is inserted...

any1 else had that problem? does it mean my battery is defect.

white label is on top, visible!
    Make sure the 3 metal terminals on the battery line up with the posts on the Pre... regardless of the side with the label. Make sure there's a good contact. If still no luck, I'd return the battery. Mugen seems good idea about processing defective products. (well, I see that's not everyone's experience) thorne
    Use a pencil eraser on the three contacts on the battery. If you have one of those rough erasers on the end of an old erasable ink pen use that. The mild abrasive will remove any oxidation and may improve the contact.

My Mugen works great. I can go all day easily.
    Hello dutchman71,

Please let me know, where did You buy the battery?

News: HLI-PRESL back in stock and shipping!!
    Last edited by MugenPower; 05/15/2010 at 01:29 AM.

www.mugen-power-batteries.com
    - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices.

New Batteries for Pre3 now available: http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/hp/hp-pre-3.html

Join us on Facebook and get a discount coupon! Join Now!
    Has anyone seen this? BatteryBoss Calls Out False Capacity Claims!

I was going to get a Mugen battery but now I'm not sure.... seems with these the capacity isn't always the same as what's marked. I don't wanna pay $30 for a marginal difference.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    I did not have a good experience with them at all.........
    I'm using 2 of these. Brings them to work everyday without fail (sometimes I'm stucked in a poor signal area for hours at work).
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    MUGENPOWER -

Sent an email to your customer service. Have a defective 1400MaH battery for the Pre. Average drain < 14%/hr withing no radios (other than cell) on.
    Ordered my Mugen 1400 battery this afternoon. My stock Pre battery is becoming more & more unreliable, looking forward to having something better.

Thanks!
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    I took the leap and ordered mine today. Battery at 5% when I got to my car charger after work, that decided it.
    I bought mine. Took 2 weeks to get to me. It was definitely worth it. It really gets you through the last few hours You would have been around 15-20% with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caped Codder View Post
    I took the leap and ordered mine today. Battery at 5% when I got to my car charger after work, that decided it.
    Can you post here when yours arrives? I will do the same.
    I got the 1350 from sedio...I still have trouble lasting from around 9 to 4...is the extra 50mah that important?
    To those in the US who have ordered & received the Mugen 1400 battery, how does it arrive? (UPS, regular mail, etc.)?
    thnx
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    To those in the US who have ordered & received the Mugen 1400 battery, how does it arrive? (UPS, regular mail, etc.)?
    thnx
    Well I can answer my own question now. My Mugen arrived today (Saturday, June 12), via US Mail.

Instructions say I'm supposed to charge it for 12 hours in the device, turned on the first time. It started out at about 50% - so even after it gets up to 100% I need to keep it charging for 12 hours? What exactly is the reason for that?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Well I can answer my own question now. My Mugen arrived today (Saturday, June 12), via US Mail.

Instructions say I'm supposed to charge it for 12 hours in the device, turned on the first time. It started out at about 50% - so even after it gets up to 100% I need to keep it charging for 12 hours? What exactly is the reason for that?
    It is generic instructions that come with all of their batteries. Charge up to 100% and then let the battery drain down until your Pre shuts down. Repeat this cycle 4 times and then you are set. I have had my 1400 now since Dec. and am really happy with it.