Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    darn...the battery is on backorder on both sites. I was hoping to order to have by April 29th so I'll have a backup battery while participating in the AVON Walk for Breast Cancer since I won't have access to be able to recharge overnight.
    Quote Originally Posted by zealster View Post
    Maybe it's just my last battery though, but this one lasts alot longer. My last charge lasted around 30~ hours from very very hard use. Alot of 3D gaming, alot of playing with the phone, and switching from EV-Do to 1X, Wifi, and using the browser. I've only done 2 cycles so far, but it's alot nicer not having to worry.
    Wow! My Mugen battery definitely doesn't get that much life out of it. I can't get a full day out of it unless I'm not using my phone much, but normally I use my phone for at the very least e-mails, Facebook (real Web site), the "Comics" app, and checking the App Catalog for new apps every day. Many times I use other apps, too. It lasts maybe half a day? Not too much difference between it and the stock battery (except it doesn't have the disconnect issue the original Palm battery had), though I've never timed either one.
    Quote Originally Posted by nerelda View Post
    darn...the battery is on backorder on both sites. I was hoping to order to have by April 29th so I'll have a backup battery while participating in the AVON Walk for Breast Cancer since I won't have access to be able to recharge overnight.
    So get an external battery to charge your internal battery. I have the Amzer Solar Power Charger, which you can charge via solar power or plug it into the wall/car and it holds over two times the power of the Pre battery, so you can charge it multiple times without having to recharge the charger battery. It is just a little bigger than the Pre. I suggest using a retractable USB-to-micro-USB cord when charging the Pre with it (fits in a pocket/purse easier but then extends for ease when using it while it is charging).

I usually charge the charger via the wall plug, but it is nice to have the option of solar charging (though it seems to take a lot longer the couple times I've tried it).
    Well, I got my Mugen battery last weekend and am enjoying it ever since. The few extra hours it gives me is exactly what I needed to get trough the day without an extra battery. I Highly recommend it!!
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    I have had a terrible experience with Mugen Power Batteries - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices.
    From reading this forum I made sure it said it was in stock when I placed the order and could not use my debit card to make the purchase. I had to use the second option to pay through Paypal, not a big deal, just not as simple as it could be. I then waited about 9 days to hear from them about the battery shipping out and getting the tracking number to track the shipment, never heard from them until I emailed them and started a "ticket". I then got a reply saying the battery was out of stock and I should have checked to make sure it was in stock when I ordered. They also asked me for any suggestions on how to make it easier for customers to see if it is in stock or not. It's pretty easy already. I explained that I had made sure it was in stock when I ordered and suggested a better tracking system for inventory and reflecting that inventory correctly on the website. They also stated in the email that they would not be getting anymore stock until the 28th, I placed the order on 4-14. I did not feel like waiting 14 days for the stock to arrive and then wait for shipping on top of that. At that point I stated that I would like a refund unless they could provide some kind of compensation. They replied offering a 7% discount, but I had already used that, so I could not use it. I'm asking for a full refund.....

Very disappointed.....
    Quote Originally Posted by MugenPower View Post
    Hello Bluenote, it was shipped. I just emailed you a copy of shipping notice. Probably it was lost in spam filters somewhere. You can also track the package now on usps.com with the tracking number which was sent in email.
    Hey, got the mugen battery early Nov, been using it fine but today it will no longer charge (palm stock battery works fine). Its been less than six months, what is the usual life for a battery?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shineon View Post
    I have had a terrible experience with Mugen Power Batteries - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices.
    From reading this forum I made sure it said it was in stock when I placed the order and could not use my debit card to make the purchase. I had to use the second option to pay through Paypal, not a big deal, just not as simple as it could be. I then waited about 9 days to hear from them about the battery shipping out and getting the tracking number to track the shipment, never heard from them until I emailed them and started a "ticket". I then got a reply saying the battery was out of stock and I should have checked to make sure it was in stock when I ordered. They also asked me for any suggestions on how to make it easier for customers to see if it is in stock or not. It's pretty easy already. I explained that I had made sure it was in stock when I ordered and suggested a better tracking system for inventory and reflecting that inventory correctly on the website. They also stated in the email that they would not be getting anymore stock until the 28th, I placed the order on 4-14. I did not feel like waiting 14 days for the stock to arrive and then wait for shipping on top of that. At that point I stated that I would like a refund unless they could provide some kind of compensation. They replied offering a 7% discount, but I had already used that, so I could not use it. I'm asking for a full refund.....

Very disappointed.....
    They gave me the same BS about checking the stock status before ordering. The website said it was in stock and ready to ship.

Anyway I got the battery 2 days ago. It lasts longer, but I'm having charging issues with it.

Two nights in a row I had it left on my touchstone. Last night put it on at 9:30 pm with only 5% left, when I wake up this morning the clock wasn't on the screen, I couldn't turn the device on but you could tell the backlight was still on and the notification LED was blinking. I had to pull the battery to get the phone to start then it showed it had an empty battery, and required a few minutes on the touchstone before it even started up, and when it started up I only had 5% battery.

This happened once before but that time I still had my full charge when I pulled the battery. I'm going to try it out again, because this battery does last longer than my palm one by a good deal. I'm leaving it on my touchstone at work and see what happens, but I'm thinking something is keeping this battery from going into a trickle charge.

I do have the 800 mhz patch on my phone but the Palm battery is working fine, in fact the 800 mhz patch combined with CPUscalerultimate is getting me better battery life on my stock palm battery so no way am I getting rid of those two patches for this battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Hey, got the mugen battery early Nov, been using it fine but today it will no longer charge (palm stock battery works fine). Its been less than six months, what is the usual life for a battery?
    mine did the same think, only 7 days old though.... Waiting to hear back from them to see how long it will take to get a replacement. Took over a month to get this thing....
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    They gave me the same BS about checking the stock status before ordering. The website said it was in stock and ready to ship.

Anyway I got the battery 2 days ago. It lasts longer, but I'm having charging issues with it.

Two nights in a row I had it left on my touchstone. Last night put it on at 9:30 pm with only 5% left, when I wake up this morning the clock wasn't on the screen, I couldn't turn the device on but you could tell the backlight was still on and the notification LED was blinking. I had to pull the battery to get the phone to start then it showed it had an empty battery, and required a few minutes on the touchstone before it even started up, and when it started up I only had 5% battery.

This happened once before but that time I still had my full charge when I pulled the battery. I'm going to try it out again, because this battery does last longer than my palm one by a good deal. I'm leaving it on my touchstone at work and see what happens, but I'm thinking something is keeping this battery from going into a trickle charge.

I do have the 800 mhz patch on my phone but the Palm battery is working fine, in fact the 800 mhz patch combined with CPUscalerultimate is getting me better battery life on my stock palm battery so no way am I getting rid of those two patches for this battery.
    same thing is happening to me....
    I like mine!!
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post

It seems like it's 50/50 on if you get a good batch or not. I waited a long time to get a newer better battery (maybe a bit cheaper as well). It was just a bad experience and it makes me feel like it's not worth it. I'll probably go with the Seidio Innocell 1350. We'll see....
    Thanks for the info donatom3
    Hello Shineon, really sorry. We have received 5 less batteries than we ordered on 14th, so the last 5 orders could not be sent. Unfortunately one of them was Yours. We are getting a lot more batteries on 28th!

www.mugen-power-batteries.com
    - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices.

New Batteries for Pre3 now available: http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/hp/hp-pre-3.html

Join us on Facebook and get a discount coupon! Join Now!
    @ MugenPower, any word on the people having issues with the battery not charging? Seems like an issue to me...
    @ MugenPower: I got my batteries today thank you. I've got a couple of questions:

1) The instructions says to charge it at least 12 hours prior to use... so unless a charger was purchased (i did for myself, but not for the 6 friends who also purchased batteries in my batch order) how are they supposed to charge the battery for 12 hours prior to use?

2) The instructions also says to only use MP chargers, which also seems weird. I'm assuming that it should be fine to pop the battery into a Palm Pre and charge it normally but want to get an official confirmation.

3) The instructions says to charge/discharge 3-5 times in order to achieve full capacity. Does this mean that the battery should be allowed to go to 0% and be fully discharged?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Hello Shineon, really sorry. We have received 5 less batteries than we ordered on 14th, so the last 5 orders could not be sent. Unfortunately one of them was Yours. We are getting a lot more batteries on 28th!
    Tuesday, April 20 2010

Dear XXXXXXX,

Thank you for your email!

Due to excessive orders we are currently out of stock. We are working hard to get more as soon as possible and expect to receive new shipment on 28 April. As soon as we have new stock we will make sure your order is shipped with priority.

We display stock info on each product page and it is also displayed after you click "Add to Cart", but I believe you did not notice it - do you have any suggestion how we should display this info so it is more noticeable?

We sincerely appreciate your business and in case you decide to cancel this order and get a full refund instead, just let us know and we will process it immediately.

Please contact me if you need any additional info.

Best Regards,

I placed the order on the 14th
    Got that already, thanks
    I have opted for a refund and have received the refund already.
    dscott23: Please contact us directly, it can be that You have failed battery, in this case we will replace it.

un_designer:

1) Put it inside the Pre, put hte charging cable in the Pre, charge it for 12 hours.
    2) it say use MP OR Original Charger. You should charge the battery inside the phone, not with cradle for the first 4-5 times.
    3) It should go down until the phone says "low battery".

Please contact me if You need any more info!

www.mugen-power-batteries.com
    - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices.

New Batteries for Pre3 now available: http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/hp/hp-pre-3.html

Join us on Facebook and get a discount coupon! Join Now!
    that 3800 one on their site looks ridiculous!
    dscott23: Please contact us directly, it can be that You have failed battery, in this case we will replace it.

un_designer:

1) Put it inside the Pre, put hte charging cable in the Pre, charge it for 12 hours.
    2) it say use MP OR Original Charger. You should charge the battery inside the phone, not with cradle for the first 4-5 times.

Thanks for the response. I have ordered mine, but I don't actually have it yet. I was only curious, as there were a couple of other posts above mine, stating that they were having issues when charging the battery.
    lol that's classic lol

un_designer:

2) it say use MP OR Original Charger. You should charge the battery inside the phone, not with cradle fzzor the first 4-5 times.

yeah because there are so many people who go 12 hours without a phone call.