Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Wondering how the mugen's holding up after half a year now.
    So after a weekend with the battery I got from MUGEN POWER BATTERY can honestly say I've noticed the battery life is longer and doesn't drain as quickly as stock battery. Very happy with my purchase! And didn't have to wait for a backorder!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    So after a weekend with the battery I got from MUGEN POWER BATTERY can honestly say I've noticed the battery life is longer and doesn't drain as quickly as stock battery. Very happy with my purchase! And didn't have to wait for a backorder!
    Thx for the report. I'm looking at picking up several of the 1400aAh batteries from the reseller in Colorado as well since they're local to me and it'd be faster. Did you ever figured out if mugen-power-battery.com/ and mugenbattery.com are affiliated?
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    Thx for the report. I'm looking at picking up several of the 1400aAh batteries from the reseller in Colorado as well since they're local to me and it'd be faster. Did you ever figured out if mugen-power-battery.com/ and mugenbattery.com are affiliated?
    The site does say say they are an authorized distributor. I linked a Twitpic of the battery with packaging that I bought to see if anyone would chime in saying it's different or fake. But the battery itself looks exactly like pictures that I've seen before so I think I can safely say they are probably affiliated. Also the performance of the battery itself has proven to to probably be real.
    Just ordered one from mugenbattery.com, the authorized distributor. Hopefully this'll keep my Pre alive longer!
    I just placed an order for mine about a month ago and still have not received it. Is this the normal ship/turnaround time? It seems awfully long now.
    did you get an email with a tracking number? i got it right away after i placed my order yesterday. i haven't checked yet since the expected delivery time is 5-10 business days.
    Hello Retzius, did you order it from our website? http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com? If so, can you please send me Your order number so I can check the status of it.

www.mugen-power-batteries.com
    - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices.

New Batteries for Pre3 now available: http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/hp/hp-pre-3.html

Join us on Facebook and get a discount coupon! Join Now!
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Does this battery work with the Touchstone?
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    Yes it does
  11. rpr
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Got mine yesterday, I've done two full charge/discharge cycles, so far so good.
    Pilot 1000 -> Palm Pro -> Palm III -> Handspring Visor -> Palm V -> Palm TX -> Palm LifeDrive -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by rpr View Post
    Got mine yesterday, I've done two full charge/discharge cycles, so far so good.
    What would you say the battery life is like compared to the original? I have a Seidio 1350 mAh, and it still really isn't enough. I also picked up a Seidio 2600, but most days I just can't stand the extra thickness it adds lol That, and I really like using the Touchstone..
    Yes, I did order it from your website. I sent you the email confirmation to your email. I was wondering what was taking soooo long.
    Also, I cant send pms for some reason.
    have been using the mugen for 8+ months now... works great for my kind of active use, nice not worrying about running out of juice at the end of the day.
    If you do order from Mugen Power Batteries - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices be prepared to wait a long time. I placed my order on March 19th, it said everything was in stock then got an email later saying it wasn't going to ship for another 10-15 days. Anyway it shipped April 7th, and left Hong Kong April 11th. I can't wait to try this out, but anyone else ordering I suggest trying to get it from someone in the US if you don't want to wait a month.
    I ordered my battery from mugenbattery.com and got it ultra fast.

Ordered it Thursday of last week, and got it on Saturday. CRAZY FAST.

So far the battery life is pretty nice. I've noticed that it's alot better when it hits that 20% mode. I wish there was a way to disable the screen brightness change that happens and other effects because my battery seems to last alot longer than my stock one from 20% - 0%. Usually at 20% it'd jump alot and when it hit 10% it'd almost always die in the next few minutes.

Maybe it's just my last battery though, but this one lasts alot longer. My last charge lasted around 30~ hours from very very hard use. Alot of 3D gaming, alot of playing with the phone, and switching from EV-Do to 1X, Wifi, and using the browser. I've only done 2 cycles so far, but it's alot nicer not having to worry.
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    I ordered on April 6th from the Mugen web site and I got an email 2 days later that it was shipped on April 8th. But when I went to the web site to track the package, the web site said it wasn't in the mail until April 12th. They say it takes 5-10 working days to NY. I don't know from where it is shipped. Mugen is in Hong Kong. thorne
  19. rpr
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dscott23 View Post
    What would you say the battery life is like compared to the original? I have a Seidio 1350 mAh, and it still really isn't enough. I also picked up a Seidio 2600, but most days I just can't stand the extra thickness it adds lol That, and I really like using the Touchstone..
    I also have a 2600, but yes, the bulk really turned me off. I modded the bacj to work on the touchstone, so that was not a problem, but when I went back to the original battery, I just love the slim phone, so I got the 1400. Today is the first day of regular usage, so I don't know how it will last, but I'm pretty sure it will do well.
    Pilot 1000 -> Palm Pro -> Palm III -> Handspring Visor -> Palm V -> Palm TX -> Palm LifeDrive -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    A question for the Mugen rep: Since this battery works about as well as the standard Pre one, it does make me wonder if there really was some new circuitry in the Pre battery from the Centro one. The Centro battery on the Mugen site only goes up to 1200 so... Any comment about the differences?

Also... Does switching out the battery often screw with the calibration? I've done so once or twice, and each time it seems that the battery life drains much faster or slower on the meter (though maintains its usual lifespan).