Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    still wating for mine, ordered on the 7th. hope mine fits...
    So is there any news on the dimensions of the Pre Plus? I am getting one soon and after reading this thread have decided to get a Mugen battery sooner or later, but I don't want to end up with a battery that doesn't fit...
    Just ordered one today (19th March). It will probably take a few weeks before i receive it but i'll come back and post a review once i've used it for a week or so. Thanks everyone for their reviews and information. My battery life has suffered since 1.4 so hopefully this will get me through the day
    i just got a Mugen 1400 in the mail today. it was dead on arrival.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Do the 1400 Mugen have the reset problem the Seidos do?
    I haven't had resettting problems with either of my Seido batteries (2600 and 1350.

They changed them to be slightly larger, just like Palm did. Appears to have solved the problem.
  6. o14
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gpgyo View Post
    Thanks for this info and advice. Please update this thread with the resolution. I might buy a bettery soon and the price is certainly right for a their battery, but not for a paperweight.
    It's pretty clear now that I'm not going to get a response from them. It seems like from the feedback, that the majority of their batteries work fine. But if you run into a problem, don't expect a refund. I guess that's what to be expected with these kind of companies, at your own risk.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmkjmk View Post
    It's pretty clear now that I'm not going to get a response from them. It seems like from the feedback, that the majority of their batteries work fine. But if you run into a problem, don't expect a refund. I guess that's what to be expected with these kind of companies, at your own risk.
    Yes, You will get a response from "this kind of companies" :-) . We were waiting for some feedback from other users, but till this moment You are the only one having this problem with the battery not fitting inside the phone.

We can send You a replacement battery, as I believe that the battery You have has faulty casing. Will this be ok?

www.mugen-power-batteries.com
    - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices.

New Batteries for Pre3 now available: http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/hp/hp-pre-3.html

Join us on Facebook and get a discount coupon! Join Now!
    I just ordered from MUGEN POWER BATTERY to see if my order won't be as delayed as it might be from Mugen Power Batteries - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices

They are listed as an authorized Mugen Power Battery distributor, and seem to have some affiliation from PayPal and GoogleCheckout. I will post my experience with this company when I get my battery.

If MugenPower has any comments on this company it would be much appreciated.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Just got mine in a couple of days ago. I've gone through the first discharge already, and it already seemed to last longer than the stock one. I will say that the calibration is fairly horrible initially though. It went from 100% to 80% in an hour, then lasted 3 hours from 20% down to 5% (when I put it on the charger again). Overall I think it's going to add maybe two hours, but I'll have to go through a charge cycle a few more times to be sure.

EDIT: I should note during those final 3 hours I had the screen brightness halfway, Pandora, Facebook, and was reading through various threads here. That would have clawed through 15% on stock in maybe an hour.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I bought two about 4 months ago, one for my Pre and one for my girlfriends Pixi. The battey life was great after about 4 cycles and even better after about a week of solid use. I can't even imagine having the stock battery anymore. Not that it makes a huge difference, but not having to worry about my phone dying before I get home is a necessary benefit that I got from the 1400. It's a good buy if you don't want to cosmetically alter your Pre.
    I got one for my Pre last week.
    I can now go through a whole day using the 600Mhz-patch without having to charge.
    This should speak for itself *wooohoo*

Absolutely love it!
    I have get my 1400mah battery and using for 2 cycle.
    It seem that battery is running fast than original one.
    I can use original for whole day but 1400 can't .
    disappointing.

Hope It can stay longer after I discharge few more cycle.
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    finally, after a few weeks, I got the shipping notification from the Netherlands...finally.
    Hey guys an update about my order from MUGEN POWER BATTERY instead of Mugen Power Batteries - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices

My order has shipped after only 1 business day, no preorder backlog and it's shipping from Colorado. I should have it by Friday and will report back to confirm it is a Mugen Power battery and functions properly.
  15. rpr
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    I also ordered one from Mugen Power Battery, I ordered it yesterday and got the shipping notice today, I should have it next week some time (I'm in Canada).
    Pilot 1000 -> Palm Pro -> Palm III -> Handspring Visor -> Palm V -> Palm TX -> Palm LifeDrive -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Pre
    Does the size of the 1400 mAh battery is same that comes default with the pre?
    How much does it take to get to Europe?
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Mugen Batteries has a reseller in the netherlands. look at ebay.
    it is the same size as the original.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by newt45 View Post
    So is there any news on the dimensions of the Pre Plus? I am getting one soon and after reading this thread have decided to get a Mugen battery sooner or later, but I don't want to end up with a battery that doesn't fit...
    Pre Plus is the same as the Pre. I'm using a Pre Plus with a Mugen battery, and after 5 complete cycles I'm getting around 1.5 hours more with my own daily use.
    Great feedback, everyone. I may have to get this (I do not want to have to kludge the back on the Seido 2600). Thank you!
    "Honest to the point of recklessness; self-centered in the extreme."