Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Looks like I will be getting this battery when I get my Pre Thursday. I will give it a week or so on the stock battery to see if I really need it. (I am a heavy user, but between classes and work, there is a lot of standby time) Don't want to order it if I don't need it.

Thanks to all who replied with their results and provided insight!!
    Be Warned:

I ordered this battery February 17th and had to email them yesterday asking why I haven't heard back from them. It turns out the battery is "Out of Stock" and they will be getting a new shipment in two weeks.

The good news is they are very responsive. I got an email back instantly explaining the situation and assuring me that my order will be shipped as soon as they receive the new stock.
    Bummer... I just ordered one yesterday. I'm not too concerned though, my battery has been working great lately
    I ordered around the same time but have not heard back...
    If you go on the order page it says "Ships in X days". This essentially means: "We are out of stock, we will get new shipment in X days. At which point we will process your order and ship it out to you in 2 or 3 days after that".

That's essentially what happened to me. My battery (ordered Feb 17th) is finally out for delivery (March 7th). The tracking website is essentially useless as all it says is "This package has been shipped out from Hong Kong on the 7th", and that's it. I guess thats not Mugen's fault.

Either way, I'm kind of annoyed at how long i've had to wait for this battery. However, I guess they've done the best they can so far, and they're also very responsive to emails and inquiries, so I don't have any complaints yet. We'll see when the battery comes...
  6. o14
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    FYI....I recently got a new Palm Pre....the Mugen battery does NOT fit inside. The battery is too large.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmkjmk View Post
    FYI....I recently got a new Palm Pre....the Mugen battery does NOT fit inside. The battery is too large.
    What was Mugen's response? Were you offered another battery or a refund? I've read (speculation) that the Mugen and the Amzer are the same battery but have not read of Amzer's not fitting. Anyone come across an Amzer that's too large?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmkjmk View Post
    I received my Mugen ordered in early Feb and it fits/works great. I wonder if you got a bad batch or just different size altogether.
  9. o14
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gpgyo View Post
    What was Mugen's response? Were you offered another battery or a refund? I've read (speculation) that the Mugen and the Amzer are the same battery but have not read of Amzer's not fitting. Anyone come across an Amzer that's too large?

Thanks.
    They responded the same day and asked for pictures. I sent pictures on Wednesday morning. No response yet. Seems like a case of buyer beware, hopefully not.
    Last edited by jmkjmk; 03/12/2010 at 01:15 PM.
  10. o14
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by isosunrise View Post
    I received my Mugen ordered in early Feb and it fits/works great. I wonder if you got a bad batch or just different size altogether.
    My Mugen battery actually fit fine into my old Pre. I noticed that the Palm battery fits very snug into my new Pre, much more than my old one. So it seems like the Pre phones just have different size/space for the battery, so if you have a phone that fits the Palm battery very snug, the Mugen (which is slightly larger) probably won't fit.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Thanks for this info and advice. Please update this thread with the resolution. I might buy a bettery soon and the price is certainly right for a their battery, but not for a paperweight.
    Hello Everybody! Anyone else had issues with battery not fitting inside the new Pre model? Is it a same Pre or Pre Plus? May I please ask someone with old Pre to measure the battery they have and jmkjmk, can You please measure Your battery. Please measure both, the stock and Mugen battery.

regarding the stock We keep producing thees battery more and more, but You guys keep ordering it even faster :-) I would like to thank all our customers for support!
    Last edited by MugenPower; 03/13/2010 at 10:35 AM.

www.mugen-power-batteries.com
    - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices.

New Batteries for Pre3 now available: http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/hp/hp-pre-3.html

Join us on Facebook and get a discount coupon! Join Now!
  13. TJB
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    I have the original Pre
    5.1 cm
    3.7 cm
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Heh. Mine just came today. Well, I picked it up today. It was attempted to be delivered yesterday. It fits just fine in my launch day pre.
    It wasn't me officer, I swear.
    I just placed an order for two yesterday. Hopefully they live up to the reviews.
    Just ordered mine this morning. We will see how it does when it gets here in a couple of weeks (ugh).
  17. o14
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    My battery is 3.9 cm x 5.1 cm.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Anyone using this with the Pre PLUS? If so, how is it? Any fit problems?
    got mine yesterday, fit fine, no problems
    got mine yesterday....fits fine. slightly snug but fits
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre