Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    I've charged it once, then used it until it was very low, then recharged it and it discharged faster than my stock Palm battery.

I should probably ask for a replacement unit.

Quote Originally Posted by myrcgarage View Post
    My Mugen 1400 lasts about 3 hours longer in average. Did you follow the instruction to charge and cycle the battery at the beginning? If it doesn't work, email them and I am sure they will send you a new one.
    I've sent them an email. I guess I'll have to pack it and send it to them, and they will then send me a replacement...

sigh again...

Quote Originally Posted by myrcgarage View Post
    My Mugen 1400 lasts about 3 hours longer in average. Did you follow the instruction to charge and cycle the battery at the beginning? If it doesn't work, email them and I am sure they will send you a new one.
    i dont have this particular battery but i do have an extended battery i ordered from ebay.....it will read a strong positive percent....40%and above but would shut off sayin "low battery will shut off soon" ...instantly goin to a red 0%...in just seconds!!!
    Mine ran down to 18% one day and it was still slowly discharging after that point. Before it hit 10%, I put it on my TS since I was going to bed. Therefore, mine didn't go from 20% to 0% in seconds.
    mines wasn even a slow discharge it was more of an instant drop
    I am used to having my Pre on a TS at home and in my car, so letting it discharge/charge 4 times is new experience for me. Let the Mugen battery charge overnight for the 1st time and took it off a 11 am. Drove out to meet family, playing Pandora for an hour. Made a few phone calls, texted and checked my email off and on during the day. Watched some of the Chargers/Titans game on Sprint TV (dad did not NFL channel), not having Sprint TV on all of the time, but checking every now and then checking the score. Left at 8:30 pm and phone was at 68%, drove home with screen set to never turn off and listened to Pandora. Got home and phone was at 58% so I kept the screen on and used various apps and finally at 11:45 pm got it under 10%, put on TS. (SR 500 patch, email set to check every 30 minutes) I know everyone's results vary, but I am really impressed with this battery, ordered 2 more for my kids. Got to cycle it 3 more times. Took off TS at 8 am, have had the screen set to never turn off (patch) and is now 12:15 pm and battery at 58%
    I got a charger for a spare battery for Christmas, so now I need to get the spare battery.

I had decided against the Seidio 1350 based on some of the feedback I read and was leaning to a second standard Pre battery. But the Mugen seems comparably priced to the stock battery - are there any reported problems with how it fits in the Pre's battery space, or getting too hot when in use? (Those were the main issues with the Seidio if I recall).

I take it the Mugen will work with the standard back attachment? And does it last quite a bit longer than the stock Pre battery?

Thanks
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    That battery works fine with a TS charger back or the stock one. No problems with the phone resetting when opening and closing the keyboard. The battery is supposed to add another 2 hours (1400 vs. 1200) of battery life. Mixed results in this thread. Me it seems like it gave my pre alot more, but maybe my launch day battery was getting tired.
    My Mugen 1400 seems to be working pretty well after going through the 4-5 recommended discharge/recharge cycles. No major problems to speak of except not being able to get a good capacity (mAh) reading with Battery Monitor.
    I am going to order a Mugen 1400 so it will be here in time for my Pre Plus from Verizon.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    what payment methods does mugen-power-batteries.com offer (other than paypal)? Am I blind?
    Or did you guys order somewhere else?
    I am on my third charge with this battery and so far so good. I can defiantly tell a difference with this battery. Instead of charging my phone every day to day and a half, now i can go 2 days without charging. It is worth it!
    How did u guys pay? by credit card? I can't find any info on that and I don't what to enter all my info to find out. The only thing I see is paypal...
    I bought my Mugen battery with Paypal. It's the 21st century get a Paypal account. More websites are accepting it.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  15. o14
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Excellent battery. You definitely notice the difference. My battery life was never any good, usually had no choice but to charge around 11 pm....now around the same time, I could probably use it for 3 or 4 more hours comfortably.
    just to confirm, this will work with the touchstone, and palm touchstone cover?
    Well my battery was doing good for the first 2 weeks then went down hill from there. I contacted the company and they are going to swap it out for a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by shaffaaf27 View Post
    just to confirm, this will work with the touchstone, and palm touchstone cover?

Yes it does work with the touchstone back..
    There sending me out a new battery.. We'll see how this one goes.
    Thanks for keeping us updated. Good luck with the new battery. Curious to see if they have resolved their issues before I buy one.