Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    I ordered mine on 10/31/09, at the time the website said they were in stock. On 11/03/09 I got an email saying "Your order was shipped today." Today, which is 8 days later (11/11/09) the tracking info finally says that "my item has left Hong Kong."

It's supposed to ship airmail but I have a funny feeling they will send it via rowboat.
    Same thing happened to me. They gave me a 5% discount due to the delay and claimed they shipped it on 11/3. However, it appears it just sat in Hong Kong for a week. I've written them back letting them know this is unacceptable. I understand it takes a long time to ship something overseas (i used to live overseas), but it appears they just paid for the shipping and either sat on it for a week or it was not in stock as they advertised. If it wasn't in stock after all, they should have stated that was the case.
    Yeah, that's ridiculous. I should have gone with Amzer.
    Quote Originally Posted by MCube View Post
    Good news guys.

I just called them. They will have new stock arriving this Friday.
    Well, that explains why I still haven't received a shipping notification yet. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JD78 View Post
    Same thing happened to me. They gave me a 5% discount due to the delay and claimed they shipped it on 11/3. However, it appears it just sat in Hong Kong for a week. I've written them back letting them know this is unacceptable. I understand it takes a long time to ship something overseas (i used to live overseas), but it appears they just paid for the shipping and either sat on it for a week or it was not in stock as they advertised. If it wasn't in stock after all, they should have stated that was the case.
    I got a response from Mugen and they continue to claim they shipped it out on 11/3, and have passed blame on to HK Post for the delay.
    Hi! For some reason all packages shipped on 3rd of November to USA just left HK on 11th. Normally all items are shipped same or next day. We are trying to find out why did that happen. Regarding the blame: if you check your package status on usps.com you can clearly see that the item was accepted by HK Post on 4th and left Hong Kong on 11th. Well we are very sorry!!! We will try to take over control of Hong Kong Post by next week :-) Hope that USPS will do a btter job and that you will get batteries soon!

www.mugen-power-batteries.com
    - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices.

New Batteries for Pre3 now available: http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/hp/hp-pre-3.html

Join us on Facebook and get a discount coupon! Join Now!
    Today I picked up my Mugen 1400 mAh batter from the Hong Kong office.

I believe those who placed an order for the battery will have their order shipped out today.
    Quote Originally Posted by MugenPower View Post
    Hi! For some reason all packages shipped on 3rd of November to USA just left HK on 11th.
    Were they shipped via airmail like they said they would be?
    Yes. We always ship with AirMail.

New Batteries for Pre3 now available: http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/hp/hp-pre-3.html

Very reassuring to see MugenPower's presence in this forum. I received notification from them yesterday (11-12) that my order was shipped. Can't wait to test the higher capacity battery out.
    I did get my battery on the next day. Like somebody else said, it does tend to all of a sudden go to turning off the phone when you're trying to condition it, so IMO you should start charging it soon after you get the 9% left notification (don't let it get past 8%).

I had some bad luck trying to condition mine, so I hope it will be okay - first time it got as low as shutting down soon, second time I fell asleep and it was off when I woke up, third time I didn't let it get that low but during the eight hours it should've been charging we had a long power outage! Go figure. So, after all those, I did at least three more cycles of letting it get to about 8% and then charging it for eight hours. Hopefully all will be well!
    i can order this for my pixi right ?
    Quote Originally Posted by joshwithachance View Post
    Sorry...I don't think they come in pink.
    Sorry...I don't think they come in pink.
    LMFAOOOOOOOO ! that made my day(:
    LMFAOOOOOOOO ! that made my day(:
    Couldn't resist.

To answer your question, if the Pixi uses the same battery as the Pre, I'd say the Mugen 1400 would also work. Maybe the Mugen rep can confirm this.
    "The Pixi's battery is the same as the Pre's, according to Palm" - source: http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/produ...view/pixi.html

So at least the 1400mAh batteryshould work, But I can't confirm it until we see it. Can you please send a picture of Pixi battery?

Quote Originally Posted by MugenPower View Post
    "The Pixi's battery is the same as the Pre's, according to Palm" - source: Palm Pixi Phone Review - PC World

So at least the 1400mAh battery should work, But I can't confirm it until we see it. Can you please send a picture of Pixi battery?
    Image from "Palm Pixi Review" : Back with removed cover

pretty sure they are the same
    Treo 700wx > Treo 755p > Treo 800w > IPhone 3g > Treo Pro > Palm Pre
    I got my Mugen 1400 today. Unfortunately, it looks like the WebOS 1.3.1 update broke the battery monitoring app. The app no longer reports the stock Pre battery correctly, so I can't use it to compare the Mugen.

I guess I'll just have to do it the old fashioned way and see how much I have left at the end of the day.
    I got my Mugen 1400 today. Unfortunately, it looks like the WebOS 1.3.1 update broke the battery monitoring app. The app no longer reports the stock Pre battery correctly, so I can't use it to compare the Mugen.

I guess I'll just have to do it the old fashioned way and see how much I have left at the end of the day.
    Battery Monitor doesn't work with the Mugen? It seems to work fine with my stock battery. I haven't yet received the Mugen.
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorzeph View Post
    Battery Monitor doesn't work with the Mugen? It seems to work fine with my stock battery. I haven't yet received the Mugen.
    Since the WebOS 1.3.1 update, it's not reading correctly even with the stock battery. Before the update, my stock battery read between 1148 and 1150 mAh always. Since it was labeled as 1150, it implied that it was working correctly.

Now, my stock battery reads below 1000 mAh and others are having the same issue. So, something changed in the 1.3.1 update, so at this point I cannot rely on battery monitor.

Prior to that, the Mugen never read 1400, usually it read 1350 or so. The Seido 1350 read the same as stock, 1150. Draw your own conclusions.
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    mine has never registered higher than 1350.
    I have never seen a battery (of any type) actually register at its advertised value. The top end is typically withing 5-10%.
    1350 would be normal (for any battery) imo.