Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GregandTink View Post
    I went back and was looking for the answer to my question about this battery with the TS. I didn't see any post, so I'll ask here.

Will this battery work with the TS?
    Absoultely.
    well that was a good read, read all 17 pages haha, thanks to everybody that gave a review on the battery it was really helpful. I'll most likely will also try out this battery.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    haha i concur, good read indeed.

will be picking one of these up soon I think.

(also, roll on new webOS for us poor 'rest of world'ers stuck on 1.1.3!)

So is this battery better then the Seidio 1350? I didn't go for the 1350 because it had such poor ratings by those that said no real improvement over the stock battery.

I did purchase the 2600 Seidio and am happy with the performance, but don't like the added size. Plus I want one that will work on a TS.

I don't normally need the battery to last 2 days (does with 2600) just more then what it did with the stock battery. It's like I need a 1650 or 1800 battery, one kind of in between the 1350 and the 2600.
    Last edited by GregandTink; 10/20/2009 at 07:29 AM.
    I would say overall they are pretty even from what I've been reading, most people are happy with there mugen, some don't like it.

There is a 2250 mah battery on eBay that you may like, it does use a new back case however i don't know if thats a problem for you.. and I don't know if its a good battery or not I haven't read reviews...

However this being said I think mugen is the best out of the 3 company's simply because of price.
    Treo 700wx > Treo 755p > Treo 800w > IPhone 3g > Treo Pro > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    For what it's worth, I've used this battery for about a month and it's fine. I had to use a small piece of paper in the battery compartment though (was having slide/poweroff issues without it - something the regular battery never did - but it's not a big deal), but otherwise it works great.
    -m
    I've had mine for a week or so now. It does not shut off like diomark's does.

I can also confirm the battery is legit. I used the battery monitor app to do tests on it, and it does, in fact, extend the life of the pre over the stock battery. It's about 15% more.
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bhack View Post
    I've had mine for a week or so now. It does not shut off like diomark's does.

I can also confirm the battery is legit. I used the battery monitor app to do tests on it, and it does, in fact, extend the life of the pre over the stock battery. It's about 15% more.

These have been my findings as well.
    So this is neat...

I tried to buy one of these 1400mAH batteries from mugen-power-batteries.com. They were reported in stock. I selected the option to pay via PayPal using a credit card. Then, when attempting to submit payment to PayPal, I was advised by PayPal that they refuse to accept credit card transactions for this merchant, for security reasons! The only thing they would accept was an e-check from my bank account.

Well, I passed on that option. Found the batteries in stock at mugenbattery.com so I ordered one. (NOTE: they don't show if you just click the "Palm" link. You have to search for the model number, HLI-PRESL). Five bucks more but 2-5 day shipping, which sounded ok after some of the posted experiences with the other site. I'll let ya all know when I get the battery, and I'll add my performance review after I try it.
    That's strange; I just ordered myself a 1400 battery a few days ago and paid with PayPal. I had no issues and my battery is in the mail on its way to me. I'm looking forward to having a little more power!
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    I'm going to have to get this really soon. After 5 hours the stock batter is already below 60% and i barely touched the damn thing minus a few emails.
    Just to clarify: the point of my previous post wasn't to suggest there's anything shady about mugen-power-batteries.com. As a matter of fact, I emailed them about the Paypal problem and they responded right away requesting more details so they could get things resolved. I think PayPal is just having issues... which isn't that uncommon; if you've ever used PayPal as a retailer you've probably seen that too.

I wish I'd been able to order from them since it seems they're shipping quickly now and it would have been nice to save the 5 bucks, but oh well... anyhow, I'll post my experiences with the battery when I get it.
    They are shipping quickly; mine was in the mail the day after I ordered!

I hope they get the problem with PayPal resolved.
    Paid with paypal on the 23rd, have not received any shipping information. I am giving them to Friday before I cancel and buy from someone else so I have in time for my trip.
    Hello!

Stearmandriver, Thank you very much for the screenshots, we will work on this! The strange thing is that we still get orders in everyday paid by credit card via paypal. Anyone else had such issue?

Regarding the shipments: there were holidays in Hong Kong, so all packages should go out tomorrow!

www.mugen-power-batteries.com
    - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices.

New Batteries for Pre3 now available: http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/hp/hp-pre-3.html

Join us on Facebook and get a discount coupon! Join Now!
    i ordered one on the 25th and it arrived today. MUCH faster than i was expecting. when i saw the package at the door i didnt even think that it would be the battery.

so far, no problems with it shutting the phone off and it works fine with the TS.

only think i have noticed is that it seems to charge hotter than the stock battery. going off of just feel and also the Battery Monitor app.

i received it with about a 45% charge and was letting it die down. once it got to 0% it took a LONG time for the phone to actually shut down. it was surprising.

no complaints so far.
    I just ordered one of these today, I will report back with performance once I use it for a week or two
    sorry i just joined the post, with this battery can i use the stock battery cover or this comes with a different cover? if so does it make it look bulky?
    I'd like to hear of people's experiences with the Mugen 1400 mAh battery in their Palm Pre.

Thanks.
    Mugen...as in Honda accessories?

Sorry that's all I got. Never heard of this particular battery.