Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bhack View Post
    Anyone else? I'm getting really close to purchasing.

I just wanted to make sure that

1. The reported 1400mah wasn't BS. Sounds like it's only marginal BS if we actually get a 1350mah battery.

2. No issues with slider turning off the phone / overheating / exploding into a cloud of anthrax.
    I have yet to see a battery actually meet or exceed it's rating. For any device or battery type. They all typically come in just under their rating. Or well below if they are bad batteries.
    So i spent a week with the mugen, and then planned on a week back with the standard battery.

I did my conditioning of the mugen, and went a week, thinking that there was some marginal improvment, but wasn't convinced. two days ago i switched back to the standard battery for a week with it.

well today i switched back to the mugen, It is just better, maybe by a solid 15 percent, which is alot. instead of 9 percent battery at the days end, I have 20-24. that is a big improvement for me as I am a very heavy web-user, and the pre has largely replaced my netbook for couch surfing and other basic tasks.
    There are four lights.
    Had mine for a week now and very pleased. I can get though the day without having to charge up where as before would have to plug in. Very unscientifically I would say I'm getting a 2-3 extra hours depending on usage and that is well worth the price.
    Hello Everybody. We now have a cradle for Palm Pre in which you can charge Pre and also a 2nd battery, so if you have Pre and a Mugen battery you can charge both of them at the same time. Please check it out here: USB Desktop Cradle with 2nd battery slot for Palm Pre [KDG-LX-PPRE]. Free shipping.

www.mugen-power-batteries.com
    - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices.

New Batteries for Pre3 now available: http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/hp/hp-pre-3.html

Join us on Facebook and get a discount coupon! Join Now!
    I don't own a Pre yet, and I am already buying this battery
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    if you hate messing with the way your pre looks making obeis with these extended batterys but still need to charge your phone like all of us during the day but cant get to a outlet then get the motorola P790 portable charger its very small and can be charged the same time as you charge your pre at night then it will hold two full charges for your pre I just got one from ebay for 8.99 with free shipping its very very usefull and I never have to worry about charging it during the day you should check it out
    Great suggestion,man! How long does it take to charge it and how long does it take to charge up the Pre with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by MugenPower View Post
    Hello Everybody. We now have a cradle for Palm Pre in which you can charge Pre and also a 2nd battery, so if you have Pre and a Mugen battery you can charge both of them at the same time. Please check it out here: USB Desktop Cradle with 2nd battery slot for Palm Pre [KDG-LX-PPRE]. Free shipping.
    Will only the stock & 1400 mah batteries fit in this or will the 2800/3800 fit in the front slot in the phone or in the second battery charging slot?
    For anyone with this battery, is there any indication where it was made? The Amzer 1400 claims that it's made in Japan and has a nearly identical label.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Will only the stock & 1400 mah batteries fit in this or will the 2800/3800 fit in the front slot in the phone or in the second battery charging slot?
    Hi! Front slot is good for Pre with standard battery, 2nd slot can be used to charge all the batteries: 1400-3800.

www.mugen-power-batteries.com
    - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices.

New Batteries for Pre3 now available: http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/hp/hp-pre-3.html

Join us on Facebook and get a discount coupon! Join Now!
    I went back and was looking for the answer to my question about this battery with the TS. I didn't see any post, so I'll ask here.

Will this battery work with the TS?
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Since I received the 1400 battery, I thought it was great. It just gave me enough extra power to get through the day, without adding any extra bulk. Now I'm having an issue. For 2 days the battery would only charge sporadically. I put it on the touchstone before going to bed and it signaled that it was charging, but when I woke up in the morning the battery said 0% and died when I took it off of the touchstone.

I then plugged it into the wall charger and it started charging. I left it on for hours and the highest percentage I got to was 83%. I took it off of the wall charger, used it for a little while, and then plugged it into my car charger at 55%, it wouldn't budge from there. I put it on the wall charger and it held steady at about 48% and wouldn't get any higher than that. I put it back on my touchstone and it died again.

I thought that maybe it was the phone, so I tried charging my 2 other Palm batteries and everything worked normally. The point of my long-winded post is that my 1400 battery won't charge properly in my phone, while my Palm batteries will, and I was wondering if anyone else had these issues????
    Quote Originally Posted by metroff1 View Post
    Since I received the 1400 battery, I thought it was great. It just gave me enough extra power to get through the day, without adding any extra bulk. Now I'm having an issue. For 2 days the battery would only charge sporadically. I put it on the touchstone before going to bed and it signaled that it was charging, but when I woke up in the morning the battery said 0% and died when I took it off of the touchstone.

I then plugged it into the wall charger and it started charging. I left it on for hours and the highest percentage I got to was 83%. I took it off of the wall charger, used it for a little while, and then plugged it into my car charger at 55%, it wouldn't budge from there. I put it on the wall charger and it held steady at about 48% and wouldn't get any higher than that. I put it back on my touchstone and it died again.

I thought that maybe it was the phone, so I tried charging my 2 other Palm batteries and everything worked normally. The point of my long-winded post is that my 1400 battery won't charge properly in my phone, while my Palm batteries will, and I was wondering if anyone else had these issues????
    You should try the Amzer 1400! I've been using it for the past 2 months and it works perfectly with the touchstone !

I always get 100% charge when I use it with the touchstone ! Plus! The battery has given me a extra 2 -3 hours a day !

I hope this helps you out!
    i have the mugen 1400 mah and it works perfectly with the touchstone... i have the show actual battery percentage and it only goes up to 98% even with the direct cable into the phone

metroff i dont think you cycled your battery corectly did you leave it in the charger the first day until 100%?
    Last edited by jpdaballa; 10/13/2009 at 03:26 PM.
    Treo 700wx > Treo 755p > Treo 800w > IPhone 3g > Treo Pro > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    While it did work perfectly for a couple of weeks, I can't get it to charge regularly whether its the touchstone, wall charger or car charger. However, I would like to say that I am extrememly impressed with the Mugen Power Company's customer service.

I sent them an email explaining the problems that I was having and within 10 minutes they had already sent me an RA# and offered a replacement battery, no questions asked. Despite the difficulties that I may have had, their customer service has made me feel comfortable with my purchase.

Thanks for your responses. After reading your responses and experiences with the battery, I'm sure the next one I receive will work flawlessly.
    Glad to hear that, looks like Mugen is on top of there game!
    Treo 700wx > Treo 755p > Treo 800w > IPhone 3g > Treo Pro > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I just ordered one. Chose this one over the Seidio since it's slightly cheaper and has a little bit more juice it seems.

I'm a very heavy user. I kill 30% of my power just on the 1 hour+ commute to work in the morning listening to podcasts and watching videos.

I have to charge my phone during the day since leaving work at 5pm and getting home at 8pm, I consistently will drain 50% of the battery from listening to podcasts, music, and videos non stop.

Also traveling in the NYC Subway system with the phone constantly losing connection as your underground it has drained my battery pretty quick without even using it. Hoping this Mugen battery will provide some relief
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    OK: Ordered 9/25, shipped 10/8, received 10/14.

I will begin the process of charging tonite when I get home.

Will advise if I can tell a difference after a week or so of proper use.
    How much is this again? Who has it the cheapest? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by metroff1 View Post
    While it did work perfectly for a couple of weeks, I can't get it to charge regularly whether its the touchstone, wall charger or car charger. However, I would like to say that I am extrememly impressed with the Mugen Power Company's customer service.

I sent them an email explaining the problems that I was having and within 10 minutes they had already sent me an RA# and offered a replacement battery, no questions asked. Despite the difficulties that I may have had, their customer service has made me feel comfortable with my purchase.

Thanks for your responses. After reading your responses and experiences with the battery, I'm sure the next one I receive will work flawlessly.

I'm glad to hear this. I'm ordering my Mugen next week.