Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralViscen View Post
    That experience was significantly worse than anything my stock battery did.

However, I gave the phone a midday charge. Took it off at about 2:45. It is now about 9:30. I spent that whole time in a bad coverage area, did tons of texting, and some emailing too. I also did a bit of Bluetooth calling, less than 10 minutes. 43% right now.

Really weird behavior. I think it has more to do with the phone's battery sensor being all out of whack with an aftermarket battery. I tried running the phone way down yesterday and the phone lasted WAY longer in the sub-20% range before shutting down, than it would have with the stock battery. Maybe if I take it down to 2% or so more often, the battery indicator will be more reliable.
    I think this may be the problem with your batteries......

my battery i woke up at 10:30 am, watched many youtube videos about an hours worth and about 1 hour 30 min phone call with some browsing the internet about 20 min of banking with 30 min of pandora with bluetooth stereo and now it is 3:03 am and my battery is at exactly 50%....

imo it is much better then stock... i just hope everyones luck changes... i'm having a hard time draining it

now its 12:00 pm and the battery only dropped 12% from 3:00am
    Last edited by jpdaballa; 09/19/2009 at 02:00 PM.
  2. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    I'm looking forward to getting mine if for no other reason than to have an extra battery...I got an email from their customer service stating it would ship Mon or Tues....purchased on the 15th
    Ordered on the tenth and it still hasn't shipped.......:-(
    Quote Originally Posted by ddelollis View Post
    Ordered on the tenth and it still hasn't shipped.......:-(
    Same here, what gives?
    the battery app says that my battery is 1358-1368 it changes after every charge. i haven't drained it 5 times yet maybe it will go up after

as for shipping i'm guessing everyone will get there batteries shipped tomorrow
    I got mine on Friday and my first charge was almost as bad or worst as the Palm battery. Now, my second charge is holding up really well. I'm trying to drain it right now and it doesn't wanna die.. lol Yeah, I wanna charge it over night again. I will report tomorrow with an actual @ work test.
    yeah, my battery is rlly hard to drain. I had ran every app including my tether sprint nav google mapps all my homebrews literally all heavy duty apps until it said I can't open amymore and it still took more than an hour to drain 20%
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianzedge View Post
    Same here, what gives?

I would like to join the "ordered my Mugen 1400 on the 10th but haven't heard anything yet club". Oh and their closed today so don't expect today to be the magical day to get that elusive tracking number lol. I actually emailed them today so if they tell me anything relevant I will let you all you "10th" people know.
    ordered my Mugen 1400 on the 8th and i just got here now 9 21 09 3pm
    Quote Originally Posted by amer3 View Post
    ordered my Mugen 1400 on the 8th and i just got here now 9 21 09 3pm
    Did you receive a tracking number before it shipped? I ordered mine on the 9th and contacted Mungen last Monday as I had not heard anything. I finally got a response last Thursday (17th) stating the following.

"Your order should be shipped tomorrow or Monday morning. As soon as it is shipped we will send you tracking info."

So far no tracking information. I certainly hope the battery proves to be worth the wait.
    When did you get a tracking number and/or shipping confirmation amer3? I still have yet to get either.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I ordered mine on 9/10 and haven't received a tracking number yet even though it said that the item was in stock. The Mugen person on here told me it would ship late last week. I'm still waiting. If it doesn't ship this week I'll have to cancel the order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh1980 View Post
    When did you get a tracking number and/or shipping confirmation amer3? I still have yet to get either.
    i got tracking # on the 9-10-09 by email
    Mugen shipped my battery today! Can't wait to receive it... ordered on 9/15/09.
    I finally got an email saying they are shipping my battery today. I ordered on 9/10 and the site said they we're "in stock" at the time.

This is horse crap. This battery better have been worth the wait.
    Hello Everybody! Sorry for delay! We had some technical problems yesterday so could not ship anything, but all orders got shipped today so I hope you will get it really soon! We have them in stock now and have some more on order.

I also would like to give out one HLI-PREML (2800mAh) battery FREE to somebody who is running a blog about Palm Pre and would like to make a review of this battery. If you are interested and HAVE A RUNNING BLOG ABOUT PALM PRE, please send PM to me.
    Last edited by MugenPower; 09/22/2009 at 06:31 AM.

www.mugen-power-batteries.com
    - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices.

New Batteries for Pre3 now available: http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/hp/hp-pre-3.html

Join us on Facebook and get a discount coupon! Join Now!
    I just got an email back saying that my battery has been sent out in the last day or so, so it will just be another couple of weeks ugg. Anyways Nikolai gave me a coupon to share with anyone who wants to buy a Mugen and is "5OFF2009". Hopefully it will be worth the wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh1980 View Post
    I just got an email back saying that my battery has been sent out in the last day or so, so it will just be another couple of weeks ugg. Anyways Nikolai gave me a coupon to share with anyone who wants to buy a Mugen and is "5OFF2009". Hopefully it will be worth the wait.
    It's telling me "The coupon code you entered is not valid." when I try to use that. Is there a minimum purchase that's required to use that?
  19. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    purchased my battery on the 15th and got an email today saying my battery had shipped...the email also had tracking info as well....looking forward to this!!
    Quote Originally Posted by slick5150 View Post
    It's telling me "The coupon code you entered is not valid." when I try to use that. Is there a minimum purchase that's required to use that?
    I don't know if there is a minimum amount or what the deal is but it doesn't look like that code works for some reason and I checked out a couple of other coupon codes that were circulating and none of them still work (including "VACATION2009" which is the one I used). Sorry I didn't check it when he gave it to me before I posted it, I just assumed that it would work considering the source.