Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    so what's the consensus for how the Mugen 1400 is holding up? I need to be getting myself a new battery.. I'm running with stock still
    Quote Originally Posted by gtkansan View Post
    The OP from the battery monitor thread (coder) said perhaps the after-market batteries just aren't correctly telling the OS what their rated capacity is.
    Maybe intentionally?
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    How are you guys tracking your orders? Mine is RA939######HK and it doesn't give me any additional tracking information.
    It's not very well explained, but when you are on the HK mail tracking site, there is a drop down list where you can pick your destination country (I assume USA) and it will take you to the oh-so-efficient USPS tracking site. You'll have to re-enter the tracking number again and it will tell you that it has been processed in Jamaica NY and probably not much else
    Yesterday and today I was not noticing any real improvement at all over my stock battery. I was in poor coverage both times. But still.
    Well, I ordered one anyway, even if it just the same it'd be better to have a backup. So is there any chance I get this in the month of September if I just placed the order now?
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SPtimeACE View Post
    Well, I ordered one anyway, even if it just the same it'd be better to have a backup. So is there any chance I get this in the month of September if I just placed the order now?
    Do you have the magic 8-ball app yet from the homebrew catalog?
    Quote Originally Posted by deusofhearts View Post
    So is the 1400mah battery from mugen the highest capacity battery that will fit the original case?
    anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieras View Post
    anyone?

Yes, at the moment the 1400 is the biggest that will fit the stock covers.

It's theoretically possible a bigger one might come out, but probably not unless there's some serious breakthrough in batter technology.
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    Yes, at the moment the 1400 is the biggest that will fit the stock covers.

It's theoretically possible a bigger one might come out,
    Yeah, all they have to do is print some new labels with 1500 or 1600 mAh on them.
    carman16 likes this.
    lol trekker
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Nextelian View Post
    My 1400 shipped on Sep 1st, left HK on the 4th, reached Jamaica NY on the 5th, then disappeared! I'm totally hacked. WHERE IS IT????

Hey Mugen man! Little help here!
    Yes, this happens sometimes with USPS. Hope you will get your package soon!

www.mugen-power-batteries.com
    - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices.

New Batteries for Pre3 now available: http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/hp/hp-pre-3.html

Join us on Facebook and get a discount coupon! Join Now!
    To everybody who is ordering now I have a good news: We are getting more batteries next Monday or Tuesday!

www.mugen-power-batteries.com
    - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices.

New Batteries for Pre3 now available: http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/hp/hp-pre-3.html

Join us on Facebook and get a discount coupon! Join Now!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MugenPower View Post
    Yes, this happens sometimes with USPS. Hope you will get your package soon!
    There is HOPE. My battery has miraculously reappeared in the system. It apparently takes 10 days to travel from NY to GA. I think they walked the whole way.
    Mine shows the following from the USPS website:
    Service(s): Registered Mail™

Your item left HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG on September 12, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Foreign International Dispatch, September 12, 2009, 8:14 am, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG
    Bullet Foreign Acceptance, September 11, 2009, 1:12 pm, HONG KONG
    I am surprise that no retailer carry those here in new york. I probably should order a couple and resell them.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    SWEET! The postman just handed me my battery. Life is good.

FYI: It requires a signature.
    Ok guys, been a week now. I love this battery! I am not going to break it down app amount and blah blah. I am talking normal use here. I text all day long, usually around 50-100 texts. I take pictures and send them. I typically have my Pre on the 1x network, not EVDO so that may save me some juice. I'm not a pandora guy, sorry people.

ANYWAYS, for those of us who are basic users. Few calls, maybe 45 minutes a day, lots of texts, sub-par web browsing, MMS sending and picture taking...I pull my Pre off the TS around 630am and place it back on there around 1130pm with about 45% left in the tank. It does vary between 30% and 45% every night, but all in all. I now have a full days use of my Pre. I even forgot to charge it one night and it still lasted me until work was over to get it on the charger.

Mugen 1400, good battery for the non-power user. Highly recommend this to anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonk13 View Post
    Ok guys, been a week now. I love this battery! I am not going to break it down app amount and blah blah. I am talking normal use here. I text all day long, usually around 50-100 texts. I take pictures and send them. I typically have my Pre on the 1x network, not EVDO so that may save me some juice. I'm not a pandora guy, sorry people.

ANYWAYS, for those of us who are basic users. Few calls, maybe 45 minutes a day, lots of texts, sub-par web browsing, MMS sending and picture taking...I pull my Pre off the TS around 630am and place it back on there around 1130pm with about 45% left in the tank. It does vary between 30% and 45% every night, but all in all. I now have a full days use of my Pre. I even forgot to charge it one night and it still lasted me until work was over to get it on the charger.

Mugen 1400, good battery for the non-power user. Highly recommend this to anyone.
    Just to put things into perspective... what kind of battery life did you have left at 1130PM with the stock battery? Thanks for the great info so far!
    sorry i guess i should have put that in there. I got zero at 1130pm because right when I got home I had to put the daggum thing on the charger. Tonight I killed it at 945pm but I was one the phone for an hour and a half...holy geez did it get hot...anyways, i get about 2 to 3 more hours of regular use everyday before I put it on the charger for the night. It's the best 30 bucks i've spent so far, and if you want a fat nasty pre then get 2600, me i like my pre thin and hawt.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    So basically Mugen is ripping us all off by saying the batter is 1400 mAh but it really isn't?