Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by turb0rexx View Post
    I have a Seidio 1350 and the capacity shows 1150.
    So...it gets curiouser and curiouser...

Wonder what Seidio has to say about that? Why would it read exactly what the stock battery reads? Maybe just a relabeled stock battery?

So many questions....so little answers.
    My Amzer 1400 shows 1280 mAh on battery monitor.
    Quote Originally Posted by gtkansan View Post
    My Amzer 1400 shows 1280 mAh on battery monitor.
    Seems like the truth may be coming out on these 3rd party batteries. Nothing like padding the claimed capacity a little...after all, who is going to check?
    This is not a Seidio thread but since you guys wanna know more here it goes. I bought an extended battery from Seidio for my Treo 755 thinking I would get more battery life. So initially I was under the impression that it was better, but it would suddenly drop from 70% to 30% and die somewhere around there. So I was actually getting less than with the stock battery. A complete rip off.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Site says it takes paypal but after I ordered they said I must Western Union the money. Is that what everyone else did?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samid View Post
    Site says it takes paypal but after I ordered they said I must Western Union the money. Is that what everyone else did?
    I paid with PayPal last week. Isn't Western Union sketchy for online transactions?
    Quote Originally Posted by samid View Post

no

how did they tell you, was it an email?

can you copy the text?

was it the website?

can you post the screen shot, with your info blocked out of course.

sounds weird, it may be that someone else caught wind and asked you to send money to a fake account, i once had this happen on an ebay bid i lost.

western union itself is a real and credible bank.
    There are four lights.
    I can't badmouth Seidio. I bought the 2600 and it way exceeded my expectations. I almost can't drain it, it's that good.

However I want to go back to the thin Pre and use the Touchstone, so I'm patiently waiting for a stock size battery that will last a full day. Based on the reviews of the Seidio 1350, I'll pass. Still waiting on more user experience comments with the others.
    So is the 1400mah battery from mugen the highest capacity battery that will fit the original case?
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    no

how did they tell you, was it an email?

can you copy the text?

was it the website?

can you post the screen shot, with your info blocked out of course.

sounds weird, it may be that someone else caught wind and asked you to send money to a fake account, i once had this happen on an ebay bid i lost.

western union itself is a real and credible bank.
    the first time i placed my order I selected SHIP TO MULTIPLE ADDRESSES. I just placed it with only one address and it allowed me to use my credit card.
    So far as I understand from the battery monitor thread, the capacity that shows up is what the battery reports to the OS, not what is measured. The OP from the battery monitor thread (coder) said perhaps the after-market batteries just aren't correctly telling the OS what their rated capacity is. I can say that my amzer is still noticeably better than the stock battery, Ive had it 6 weeks or so and wouldn't go back for anything.
    Mugen currently says the 1400 is in stock...but mine hasn't shipped after a couple days. Anyone have an idea of what the order to delivery time is for these things, more recently?
    Quote Originally Posted by foosball View Post
    Mugen currently says the 1400 is in stock...but mine hasn't shipped after a couple days. Anyone have an idea of what the order to delivery time is for these things, more recently?
    I just checked their website and it says "Ships in 10 days". I believe they have some stock this week but they're all gone for people that placed their order earlier. The next stock will be next week.
    Thanks for the heads up. I guess my order put em over the edge then!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    My 1400 shipped on Sep 1st, left HK on the 4th, reached Jamaica NY on the 5th, then disappeared! I'm totally hacked. WHERE IS IT????

Hey Mugen man! Little help here!
    Once its in DHL's hands you may want to work with them to track it down since its in their shipping channels somehwere. If they fail you then Mugen's going to have to make good.
    Last edited by foosball; 09/15/2009 at 11:46 AM.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nextelian View Post
    My 1400 shipped on Sep 1st, left HK on the 4th, reached Jamaica NY on the 5th, then disappeared! I'm totally hacked. WHERE IS IT????

Hey Mugen man! Little help here!
    Mine left Jamaica NY on the 4th and I just received mine yesterday. I live in the Midwest so I'm sure you will see yours soon.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by foosball View Post
    Once its in DHL's hands you may want to work with them to track it down since its in their shipping channels somehwere. If they fail you then Mugen's going to have to make good.
    Shoot, I wish it was in DHL's hands. It went to our wonderful USPS. HK had zero issues tracking and sending my package...I wonder if China would take the USPS as a trade on some of our debt.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruedawg View Post
    Mine left Jamaica NY on the 4th and I just received mine yesterday. I live in the Midwest so I'm sure you will see yours soon.
    Keeping hope alive
    How are you guys tracking your orders? Mine is RA939######HK and it doesn't give me any additional tracking information.