Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Concurred. 3 of the tabs on my Innocase(2 on the front, 1 on the back) broke, I told the Seidio rep about it here on these forums, and he took care of it for me. They sent me out a replacement free of charge, should be getting it on Tuesday.

Excellent, excellent customer service.
    Great company. They replaced my Innocase for free after one of the tabs broke off. Seidio has the best customer service and they're products are great. I'm a customer for life.
    They have won me as a lifetime customer as well... I'd rather pay 3@ dollars for a case from them knowing if something happens to it they will fix the problem...
    I wonder if I should try contacting them about the Centro Innocase that I purchased about 8 months ago.

About 1.5 months after I got it the tabs started to break. Not just on the back or the face, but on both. I kept super gluing them (I really did not want to deal with filling out an RMA, sending it back, and waiting; but I guess that they ship the replacement out first).

I eventually just gave up and went with a PDAir leather case.

I drug out my old Innocase and tried using it again, but it was too broken. It feels way too nice. I just wish that the tabs were a little stronger, like on the Palm transparent hard case.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    My Pre is arriving today, and when I get my paycheck tomorrow I'll be ordering:

Innocase Surface, Burgundy

and

Ultimate Screen Guard

I don't want my Pre to be damaged / scratched EVER! ^_^ I wanna keep it in good shape for as long as humanly possible.
    Last edited by Shiggitay; 09/09/2009 at 06:52 AM. Reason: dont = don't
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    One of the tabs broke off of my innocase as well. I contacted seidio and they sent out a replacement (which FedEx lost). I put in a lost package claim and they sent out another right away. Great customer service!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I have an extended battery that needed the new replacement door. I emailed Seidio here. I got a reply the next day and was told they would be sending them out this week. I have used Seidio batteries and have found them to be most excellent. I am a Manager in Retail, and can say with all honesty, I will always do business with Seidio, amazing customer service and a good product. I know that sometimes things don't work, it is the nature of electronic. I am confident if I ever do have a problem with a Seidio product I will be treated right.

Keep up the good work Seidio, I hope the people on this board spend their hard earned cash at Seidio, not some lousy, we just want your money, place like we have all grown to hate.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12