Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Which would be more beneficial to have? I'm debating whether to buy an extra Touchstone to keep at the office or purchase an Innocell extended battery to keep my Pre juiced. Opinions?
  2. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    I bought a 2nd touchstone for work. I don't like the idea of aftermarket batteries/chargers and I don't want to be taking backs and cases off and on.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I personally would have an extended battery, only because you would save money from having to buy a touchstone and all the accessories that don't come with it, as well as you would only have to charge the phone while you're sleeping and use the phone ALL day without having to be on multiple charging stations. That's just me though
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rcram View Post
    I personally would have an extended battery, only because you would save money from having to buy a touchstone and all the accessories that don't come with it, as well as you would only have to charge the phone while you're sleeping and use the phone ALL day without having to be on multiple charging stations. That's just me though
    See, that's what I was thinking! Rather than having to recharge during the day, my battery would hopefully last longer and I can continue to just charge it overnight when I'm not using it.
    Depends on which battery you get. The 2600mah may be forgiving enough t forego charging during the day. The 1350 probably won't.

Also, the ext battery would be helpful for when you're not @ work and are away from chargers all day.

But if you use your Pre a lot during the workday (like streaming podcasts, games, email, web surfing), then it could be wiser to just buy the Touchstone. It makes it easier to top off & is a great stand for the Pre.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Extended Battery all the way!!!! I have two TS's and a car charger and I would much rather get through a whole day with one battery than having to charge it all the time. I have the Seidio 1350 in my Pre now and it barely lasts a day with moderate use. When I'm power using the phone I barely get half a day. I just ordered the Amzer 3800 because I'm tired of charging.
    Big Jeff
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skulbonz View Post
    Extended Battery all the way!!!! I have two TS's and a car charger and I would much rather get through a whole day with one battery than having to charge it all the time. I have the Seidio 1350 in my Pre now and it barely lasts a day with moderate use. When I'm power using the phone I barely get half a day. I just ordered the Amzer 3800 because I'm tired of charging.
    Ahh...thanks for the feedback! That's the extended battery I was thinking about getting, but if it doesn't make much difference, then I'm not sure if it's worth the investment. After moderate use yesterday, my phone was down to 20% by the end of the workday. Hmm... what to do, what to do...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms_Kady View Post
    Ahh...thanks for the feedback! That's the extended battery I was thinking about getting, but if it doesn't make much difference, then I'm not sure if it's worth the investment. After moderate use yesterday, my phone was down to 20% by the end of the workday. Hmm... what to do, what to do...
    Oh trust me...it will make a difference...especially with the 3800! It will also make your phone an inch thick!

I should be getting my Seidio 2600 tomorrow, so after a few days of use, I will be sure to report back with a review!
    From what i've read the 3800 bat won't work with the touchstone's. Planning on selling them? Just curious, thinking of 2nd one for car. TS great in car, love being able to answer phone with one swipe, then hands free.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    all have to say about this is

whatever floats your boat, buddy.
    I would definitely recommend the 2600mah over the 3600mah...once Seidio makes a TS back cover (that's what I'm holding out for). It will give you almost double the battery life and shouldn't be too ugly for the Pre.

Keep in mind that you will have 2 batteries and if you go with the 1350, you don't have to change the back.
    Well, I don't like the increase size of a battery greater than 1400, has on the phone it takes a way frm cool look. Also if you have already invested money on a case then you will not be able to use that case with the bigger batteries. So, now you have the cost for a new case. Get a TS and 1400 battery!!