1.    #1  
    I may definitely have to try some of these out. DecalGirl has some skins for the Pre. What's cool about these is that you can also download a matching wallpaper so it looks like the whole Pre is covered.

I've used DecalGirl skins for my Amazon Kindle and they work great. What's nice is that you can remove them several times and reposition if necessary, as long as you remove them slowly so you don't stretch it.

It looks like they have 30 of them so far and they will probably keep adding them. Price is only $7.99

Here are a few pictures:

Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Does not protect the edges right?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones View Post
    Does not protect the edges right?
    They don't appear to protect the edges. While they do protect the front and back, I think the main idea is to change the appearance of the Pre.
    Got a couple DecalGirl skins for the Nintendo DS a few years back. Great quality, great printing, bright colors, durable, and have lasted a long long time. Good product, and fun.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    I don't like the cases with the clip cut out in the back. I bought one by accident, so I guess I'll try to sell it back out on ebay.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    you're really trying to pimp these ebay cases aren't ya?
    whatever floats your boat, buddy.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Sure, I'm just trying to let people know there are other options out there. I'm not saying they need to buy them, I'm just informing
  8.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by rcram View Post
    Sure, I'm just trying to let people know there are other options out there. I'm not saying they need to buy them, I just informing
    No problem there, but it would probably be more effective in it's own thread.