Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    i have read through the forums and ran into a few people having this problem, that is, once the battery hits 100% the pre repeatily cycles charging as if I take it off the charger and put it back on, and it will do this non stop every few seconds. I purchased my touchstone from precentral.net store, and i emailed them for support and they told me to contact palm because they have never heard of this problem. anyone know what the issue is here? the pre? the back cover? or the touchstone?
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    haha i just noticed on my title i put 100$ instead of 100%
    I had the same issues. I swapped the battery cover with my brother's Pre and the problem went away. I suggest you go to the Sprint store and see what they can do.
    It seems to be either the back or the TS, or a combination of the alignment of both.

My first TS did it every time at 100%. I returned it (and the back) to Sprint for another and haven't had a problem since.

I have since purchased another TS from Palm, and it also works fine every time.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Thanks, I will return in, Will sprint take the return even if i did not purchase from them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Thanks, I will return in, Will sprint take the return even if i did not purchase from them?
    Why should they?

When did you purchase it from precentral? If recently, it seems to me they should replace it. The issue has been well documented both here and in the Palm support forums.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I never said they should, just curious because I could take my pre to them and have them fix/replace it even though I got it from best buy.
    I've used the touchstone for well over a month... around 2 in the morning my started doing this. I removed it from the charger and haven't put it on since. I'm hoping it was just a fluke...