Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I added the screen protector for the pre to my cart, but when I try to view/edit cart or checkout the site gives me a runtime error..anyone else having this problem?
    Call them, sounds like an issue on their side.
    Quote Originally Posted by avadyn View Post
    I added the screen protector for the pre to my cart, but when I try to view/edit cart or checkout the site gives me a runtime error..anyone else having this problem?
    Hello all,

We do have a problem. The company that we use for our ecommerce biz, updated their site last Friday. Since then we have been having intermittent problems. They say they are working on it. You can help. Anytime you see a problem, email our Customer Service Team as this gives us ammunition to complain. Please provide a "screen capture" so we can see the date and time. A brief description also helps. 99+% of the time we are up though. Thanks for your patience and please try again.

Guru
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    it seems to be working now just placed an order
    I had this error last week. I used the PayPal checkout instead and it worked.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    Love my phantomskinz...keep trying...or hey, maybe call them with your pre!
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts