1.    #1  
    I just got my case, car charger and screen guard in the mail. It was only $8 so i didnt expect much. What i got was worth that and more. The car charger works great. the screen guard fits almost perfectly. Then the case.... awesome... plus it looks to me like a name brand case without the name on it. china made no doubt.
    But for those looking for a case and stuff id look here at ebay.
    Im not the seller or anything just a pre owner trying to hook other pre owners up with good cheap stuff.

Go to ebay and put in 280373592367 in the search box. It will load it right up.

Have a good one.
    Hommiehcat
  2.    #2  
    Sorry just realized i posted this in the wrong section. not sure how to move it but if it must be deleted ill understand. Just tryin to look at for some pre fans.
    I saw that deal, almost jumped on it, but ended up buying just a case instead. Got it for 10 bucks on ebay. It has a nice slim fit, doesn't come loose, and has a nice matte finish. It also came with a screen protector which so far is working well. I had an IS on my pre, but i did a meh job of putting it on, so i removed it. All in all, $10 well spent. The item number is 260448628096 if anyone is curious.