Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I bought a lot of accessories when I finally got my hands on a Pre this month--but didn't buy a case. Now, I'm glad I didn't.

There's a little 89 store in the minimall across the street from my job here in Philly which often will have some excellent deals (USB printer cables, multi-LED flashlights, Tiger Balm, and lots more). While in there last week, I saw that they had side pouches for cell phones. Figuring it wouldn't cost me much at all, I bought one.

And I'm shocked. This thing is PERFECT!

It is fake-leather vinyl, andhas a tight belt clip with a metal nub on the side which touches the clip for a snugger hold, along with belt loops. On the front is a magnetic flap, and there's an opening at the bottom for easier removal.

Now, since it was made for generic cell phones, it's the wrong size--but that wrongness makes it very, very right for the Pre. It's made for wider phones, so there are gaps on both sides of my Pre, which actually make it easier to pull it out without fumbling or any possible drops--and is just a teensy bit tight horizontally, on the Pre's top and bottom, which ensures it won't pop out.

Now, of course ot isn't leather, like the excellent cases you can buy on this site and others--but it's $0.95 including tax! I've already bought an extra, as well as one for one of my officemates who just got a Pre, and barely made a dent in the pile of change I dug out of my pockets last week!

Good and cheap--gotta love it ...

(By the way--I saw at least one member here with a handle which indicated another Philly [or as we say here, "Fluffya"] guy or gal, so I should point out that the store's in Northeast Philly, up on the Boulevard. It's called "89 Cents Direct, in case you want to know.)
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Make 4 more posts so you cane post pics!
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Oh, that'll come, yup.