1.    #1  
    I currently own the Palm Side Leather holster and it caused a smudge on the center of my screen. I have no IS on my Pre btw. I was looking at the Seidio clip holster and have been looking for reviews but havent found any that were very helpful. Does it have a lining? Owners of this clip, what do you think?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by djorijun
    I currently own the Palm Side Leather holster and it caused a smudge on the center of my screen. I have no IS on my Pre btw. I was looking at the Seidio clip holster and have been looking for reviews but havent found any that were very helpful. Does it have a lining? Owners of this clip, what do you think?

Thanks
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our products! To answer your question, yes, the Spring Clip Holster does have a layer of felt lining on the inside to protect your screen from scratches.

Hope this information helped and please let us know if you have any other questions!
    Had one for the 755p for 2 yrs. Still great. Have one for the Pre now that is also great. Just waiting for a touchstone cover & another holster for the 2600 battery & I will buy another one. Highly recommended, holds the phone securely & well built
    Quote Originally Posted by djorijun View Post

Thanks
    You got that too?! Dammit! When I first discovered that, I was angry because I KNEW I hadn't dropped it or scraped it against anything. My only possible blame was on the leather side pouch, but I didn't have proof. Looks like we both got screwed.

I bought the innocase + clip holster and love it. It's amazing all around, except for the problem that some innocases have with charging on the touchstone. I'm having my innocase replaced and hopefully that solves it. If you don't use a touchstone, then don't even worry about it, it's a great buy.
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    I've owned the Seidio case with audio port access since it was released and am still happy with it. My review that I posted its first weekend "in the wild" is in these forums.

I do, however, have the problem some others are having with the case pulling up the corners of my Invisible Shield. I just cut off the corners but that doesn't work for everyone but it's fine for me.
    Does this holder work with extended 2600 battery?
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Not going to create my own thread, so I'm using this one.

Hoping the Seido rep will check in here. The holster I had for my BB Curve had a smooth inner "button" where the swivel hits my belt. The Seido one tears the hell out of my leather belts, and is the only reason I don't wear it all day.