1.    #1  
    Is anyone using both, im curios if the case will still fit with the skins? If not is there a good screen protector like the USG(Ultimate Screen Guard) but has just a hole for the button and not the bottom cut out?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Yes, I currently using a Bodyguardz skin and an Innocase Like case, I posted the thread about the case about the case. If you need the link to the case I can give it to you.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rcram View Post
    Yes, I currently using a Bodyguardz skin and an Innocase Like case, I posted the thread about the case about the case. If you need the link to the case I can give it to you.
    Ive seen where some people are using the rocketfish case with them I just don't know if the two cases attach in the same way with the same tolerance?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Well, I haven't seen an Innocase or a Rocketfish first hand, but I do know that the case I bought is only $5.95 with free shipping, as far as the tabs and how they connect, I don't know if they are they same as the others.

BLACK HARD RUBBER COVER CASE FOR SPRINT PALM PRE+FILM - eBay (item 260460533518 end time Aug-09-09 17:16:10 PDT)
  5.    #5  
    Do you have any pics of the case installed?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I should have some shortly, I just haven't had the time lately. I will post them as soon as possible.
    I left my Phantom Skinz on my Pre and put an Innocase on over it, it fits real well. I had some trouble at first, and for about a week but it hasn't popped off since
  8.    #8  
    Thats good to hear, I will be doing the same with the phantom skinz