Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Hi Everyone, I just wanted to let you guys know about a killer deal on a great case that I have already received, I purchased it from eBay.

http://shop.ebay.com/sak.gaming/m.ht...dkw=&_osacat=0

The seller is Sak.Gaming The case has that rubber feel to it, it feels quite sturdy, and looks pretty too, I would recommend getting one, especially for the price you just can't beat it

I don't know how it compares to the Innocase, but I'm sure it's pretty comparable. Ill try and get some pictures up as soon as I can. Let me know what you guys think of it.
    Last edited by rcram; 08/18/2009 at 09:46 AM.
    Innocase works with the touchstone, that is what sets it appart.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I don't own a TS so I don't know if it actually works with it, I also don't see in the description if it does or does not work with the TS. Unless I am completely blind
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    The seller states this does work with the touchstone. Very intriguing.

Q: Does the case work with the touchstone?
    A: Dear rjorencia, Thanks for your recent inquiry. The touchstone should still charge your phone when the case is on. Regards, Jessie Sak.Gaming
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I guess I am blind who knew.... Well good eye Fraz. Hopefully someone who owns a TS can order this and test it out. Oh another thing to keep in mind it did take 7 days to ship to me, but I can't complain it was a great deal.
    How good is the screen protector that comes with it?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I didn't use the screen protector that comes with it, just because I currently have the Bodyguardz skin on, but once I need to change my current skin Ill see how it works.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Just ordered one. Can't wait to try it out.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Awesome, do you own a TS?
    I am in the market for a case and I would like to avoid paying $30 if I can. If someone could post a full review, I would appreciate it!
    I'm going to take the plunge on this. I won't feel bad if the $6 ends up being a waste. I'll post a full review, and although I don't yet have a TS, I could probably stop by the Sprint store nearby to confirm that it works on their floor model TS.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Thanks destroebl, I just don't have the time these days to do many reviews on things, if you could do that--that would be great, but I so far love this case.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    different colors:

FOR Sprint PALM Pre Hard rubber case cover+screen guard - eBay (item 260450797231 end time Aug-20-09 07:50:39 PDT)

Anyone else have theirs yet? If so, can you post pics? I dont think there's anyway this could be as good as Seidio's Innocase. They are known for their quality, but I could be wrong.....
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Ill try and take some tonight if I have time, so don't count on having them right away.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by destroebl View Post
    I'm going to take the plunge on this. I won't feel bad if the $6 ends up being a waste. I'll post a full review, and although I don't yet have a TS, I could probably stop by the Sprint store nearby to confirm that it works on their floor model TS.
    I have a TS so I could confirm this as soon as I get it and even provide a video/pics of it.
    rc,

Did you have any problems getting the case on with your skin?

I am having one devil of a time getting my Rocketfish case to go over my Pre with my GhostSkin, although that is relegated to the front cover. The back cover went on like a glove.

Also, how many clips are on the front of that case? I know Innocase has four and the Rocketfish has five or sick. I just want to make sure the fit is secure.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Phoenix Rev,

No, I didnt' have a hard time putting it on, the Front has 4 clips, and the Back has 4 as well. Also I don't know what kinds of skin you have on, but I have a Bodyguardz skin, so maybe your skin is thick or the rocket fish is a really tight fit. Hope this helps
    Quote Originally Posted by rcram View Post
    Phoenix Rev,

No, I didnt' have a hard time putting it on, the Front has 4 clips, and the Back has 4 as well. Also I don't know what kinds of skin you have on, but I have a Bodyguardz skin, so maybe your skin is thick or the rocket fish is a really tight fit. Hope this helps
    Thanks, rc. I have Ghost Skin, which I like, so I may spend the few dollars and get the one you linked to. I still have three weeks to return the Rocketfish case if I wish.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Yeah I for one do not want to spend $30 for a case, would love to see your pics all around to get an idea, thanks.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I just purchased one.

These things must be very inexpensive to manufacture. $5, and that includes shipping...how much can he be making on each one?
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast