Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    Does it work with the TS or not? Does it fit properly over the TS backplate?
    Read destroebl review above m8. It works to a point, he said it was kind of hard to get on and it's not perfect but it works.

destroebl WoW m8, great review. Thanks for the heads up. +1 for ya m8.
    Don't flame me for this, I don't shop ebay that much at all but when I went to the link I get this notice for this case:

"This Buy It Now listing has ended."
    Item:BLACK HARD RUBBER COVER CASE FOR SPRINT PALM PRE+FILM

Whats it mean? Is the seller just out of them for the time being??? Is there another link for this case? I want to order this case.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    Don't flame me for this, I don't shop ebay that much at all but when I went to the link I get this notice for this case:

"This Buy It Now listing has ended."
    Item:BLACK HARD RUBBER COVER CASE FOR SPRINT PALM PRE+FILM

Whats it mean? Is the seller just out of them for the time being??? Is there another link for this case? I want to order this case.
    Just that one has ended. The seller has tons more for sale: eBay Seller: sak.gaming: pre, Cell Phones PDAs items on eBay.com

try this link so you can choose your color:

FOR Sprint PALM Pre Hard rubber case cover+screen guard - eBay (item 260450797231 end time Aug-20-09 07:50:39 PDT)
    Got it ty m8.
    Seidio must be making a hell of a profit if this HK company can sell a case that's identical for $6 shipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    Read destroebl review above m8. It works to a point, he said it was kind of hard to get on and it's not perfect but it works.

destroebl WoW m8, great review. Thanks for the heads up. +1 for ya m8.
    It seemed to charge fine and without hassle, but it just did not have the magnetic pull that feels nice and is required for TS's mounted vertically.

And no problem on the review... I never learned how to code, so I guess I can at least put up a decent review for the community.
    Do you guys notice how some cases have a "buy" price of $4.95 and some $5.95. Kind of weird considering they all look the same to me.
    I noticed the price difference too yesterday. One of 10 was a dollar cheaper. I notice a lot of sellers selling the exact same thing. One of the posters in another thread bought one that came with a charger for 8.95 shipped. He said the charger worked grest. That looks like a pretty good deal
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Ok so my room mate just got his blue one in from this seller via ebay and IT DOES WORK WITH THE TOUCHSTONE. SEE PICS

It was a pain to get on and looks very bulky and is not as flush as the innocase is. Seems like more plastic than the seidio innocase. It also doesnt feel as nice as the innocase does but overall does the same thing. Also it looks like the front covers more of the screen than the innocase. Definitely worth 6 dollars. Im gonna keep my innocase on for now.

ADDED: After a day with it, the complaints are tapping icons such as mail or sms on the bottom right screen are annoying b/c of the case covering the area and also the top part of the case on the front sticks out a little bit making the power button hard to get to. This case also takes away from the beauty of the phone and making it look only like a big piece of plastic where the innocase does not.

See pics, and ask any questions.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fraz; 08/19/2009 at 07:09 AM.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    Ok so my room mate just got his blue one in from this seller via ebay and IT DOES WORK WITH THE TOUCHSTONE. SEE PICS

It was a pain to get on and looks very bulky and is not as flush as the innocase is. Seems like more plastic than the seidio innocase. It also doesnt feel as nice as the innocase does but overall does the same thing. Also it looks like the front covers more of the screen than the innocase. Definitely worth 6 dollars. Im gonna keep my innocase on for now.

See pics, and ask any questions.
    Perhaps you can school me on how to get it to work because I can't. It sticks on just fine (finding that sweet spot) but it doesn't actually charge it.
    Any thoughts?
    Was that from SAK.Gaming on ebay? The screen protector I got along with my case from SAK.Gaming was definitely of a different design than yours. The case looks like it is probably the same, though.

When you had it on the TS, did you experience a strong magnetic hold, like without any case on?

And for those of you concerned about that issue, I just noticed a thread here in the accessories forum about a mod to the TS back that may fix the problems with the Innocase or the SAK.Gaming case, improving the magnetic hold on the phone. I can't post links yet, but it should be on the front page. Check it out...
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I think this is the Thread destroebl was talking about I have linked it below:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ouchstone.html
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    My $4.95 case arrived today...ordered on the 9th. I don't have a TS.

For $5-$6, it is cheap enough to try and toss if I don't like it. I could not get it to fit with the Bodyguardz skin, so I took it off and replaced it with the provided skin. Piece of cake!

So far, no issues, and I like it....but I will give it a couple of days of real world use before making final judgement.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I currently have a Bodyguardz on, how does it compare to the one that it came with the case, I didn't put on the protector cause I was able to put the case over my bodyguardz, but I'm just curious if it is just as good or if scratches show up on the screen.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I will have to give one of these $5 cases a try. Can't be any cheaper than Seidio Innocase. I had 2 Innocases, tabs broke on both of them. Still trying to get my second one replaced. The RMA department is really slow.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rcram View Post
    I currently have a Bodyguardz on, how does it compare to the one that it came with the case, I didn't put on the protector cause I was able to put the case over my bodyguardz, but I'm just curious if it is just as good or if scratches show up on the screen.
    It is different. I think it will be more prone to scratches than the Bodyguardz, but the screen seems to be more sensitive with it. I keep my phone in my pocket, so we will see.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I just ordered another one.....dark red.

Granted, I don't have much experience with other cases for the Pre. After a few hours with this one, I can't see how you can beat it for $5.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if this case will fit over a phantom skin?
    I've got a Phantom Skin on the face of my Pre, not the back -- I'll report whether or not it fits when my case arrives (ordered mine on the 10th).
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jrstinkfish View Post
    I've got a Phantom Skin on the face of my Pre, not the back -- I'll report whether or not it fits when my case arrives (ordered mine on the 10th).
    Sounds good, thanks!