Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 194
  1. Newberry's Avatar
    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    #41  
    I'd like to get one, but I just wish I didn't have to go through ebay,cause I don't have pay pal
  2. #42  
    no one has one yet? I might get on the bandwagon
  3. rcram's Avatar
    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
       #43  
    I have one, I just don't have the time right now to do a full review, but I can say I personally like it, and it does what I want it to do as a case. There are a few people on here have said they should be posting pics and reviews which is awesome. I am right now just able to answer questions here and there from either my phone or computer when on breaks.
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by rcram View Post
    I have one, I just don't have the time right now to do a full review, but I can say I personally like it, and it does what I want it to do as a case. There are a few people on here have said they should be posting pics and reviews which is awesome. I am right now just able to answer questions here and there from either my phone or computer when on breaks.
    Is it pretty thin? I don't want a case that adds noticeable bulk.
  5. Tikerz's Avatar
    Posts
    447 Posts
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by allsighs View Post
    I have purchased this case (under the "Vizu" brand) at Amazon and was great. It too has the dimpled back for a holster but held well and came with a very good skin for the screen. However...then my TS arrived and for some reason it just does not fit over the back of the TS back. If you don't use the TS...this seriously was a great case and deal given the quality of the case, snug fit and great screen skin. I am tempted to bust out my dremel and work some DIY action.

    Unfortunately i am now left with the task of juggling for alternatives. I have taken a lark on a 99 cent silicon case that should be arriving later this week. If that does not work i will be going with my Phantom Skinz skin and just leave it at that.
    The Amazon case with the hole in the back for a belt clip is NOT the same case as the on the OP posted.

    Here is the case that is the topic of the thread.

  6. shamsy's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    #46  
    yeah i would like to know how thin it is too, rcram whenever you get a chance a pic would come in really handy and appreciated thanks in advance.
  7. rcram's Avatar
    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
       #47  
    I hope these help, but it looks to only be about a 1mm thick or so, it's not too thick, also if you notice the last pic, it shows the very tiny bump where the holster clip would have been, but it is so small I don't think it would affect the connection to the TS.

    Also, as a note.... when I took off the case I snapped 2 of the tabs on the front case, again I can't complain it's only 5 bucks. So just be careful if you have any plans to take it off after you put it on. Let me know if any of this helps. (Sorry for the blurry pics I took them with the Pre)
    Attached Images Attached Images
  8. #48  
    Thanks for posting those pics. Now waiting to see if anyone can confirm whether or not it really works with the TS.
  9. #49  
    I'm still waiting for mine to show up. Since it's coming from HK, it may be awhile... I suspect something like 8/17, but I might get lucky and get it on saturday. Like I said earlier, though, I will post a thorough review and confirm TS compatibility.
  10. #50  
    A bit off topic but I ordered some Brando screen protectors from HK and took about a week and a half to get to me (Cali). Hope this give an idea on the shipping time to those waiting for this case.
  11. rcram's Avatar
    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
       #51  
    Ya, I live in Utah, and it did take 7 days for the case to get to me, So maybe if you're more East Coast it could get to you faster.
  12. #52  
    Does it fit over the touchstone backplate/battery door and work with the TS? That is what I want to know
  13. rcram's Avatar
    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
       #53  
    I would think it would fit over the TS back just because it's the same size as the original door right? Ultimately destroebl said he'd be doing a full review on it. So we'll have to wait and see if it does work on the TS.
  14. #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by rcram View Post
    I would think it would fit over the TS back just because it's the same size as the original door right? Ultimately destroebl said he'd be doing a full review on it. So we'll have to wait and see if it does work on the TS.
    But overall, would you say that you are happy with the case? Does it look good and seem to be good quality? Would you recommend it to others?
  15. rcram's Avatar
    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
       #55  
    I would absolutely recommend it. I think it looks great on my phone, I don't have to worry about my phone being scratched let alone if the case breaks I only lose out on $5 and not $30 like the other ones. The matte finish looks good on it too and the rubber feel gives it a good grip too (not tacky grip)
  16. Glod's Avatar
    Posts
    81 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    #56  
    thanks for uploading the pics of this, made me feel less ignorant about this case.

    I love my innocase and i guarantee 100% that the innocase is made with greater quality and lighter materials.

    HOWEVER!!!

    If anyone is too broke to buy the 30$ innocase (with all its seidio support staff wonderfullness),
    i suggest to get this low cost case as soon as you can to protect your investment!
    And i mean it!

    (but seriously people the innocase is worth it; don't be a hater to innocase owners!)
    whatever floats your boat, buddy.
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by rcram View Post
    I would think it would fit over the TS back just because it's the same size as the original door right? Ultimately destroebl said he'd be doing a full review on it. So we'll have to wait and see if it does work on the TS.
    No the TS back is thicker, that is why the rocketfish case would not work with the TS.
  18. #58  
    I'm waiting on the case. I'll see how it matched up with the seidio on a BB and report back.
  19. #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by Glod View Post
    thanks for uploading the pics of this, made me feel less ignorant about this case.

    I love my innocase and i guarantee 100% that the innocase is made with greater quality and lighter materials.

    HOWEVER!!!

    If anyone is too broke to buy the 30$ innocase (with all its seidio support staff wonderfullness),
    i suggest to get this low cost case as soon as you can to protect your investment!
    And i mean it!

    (but seriously people the innocase is worth it; don't be a hater to innocase owners!)
    I doubt anyone here is too 'broke' to afford an innocase, We just don't feel the need to spend 6x the money for something similar. Plus we gotta save up for all those applications!

    Of course if this doesn't work with the TS it wont matter if they give them away, I still wont be getting one.
  20. rcram's Avatar
    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
       #60  
    I agree mrsyeltzin. I just wanted something that'll protect my phone, and maybe I'll get an innocase later, but I would like to see the review of this case compared to the innocase.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions