Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    LOL, I wondered the same thing, but again it is shipping from China so I wouldn't think it's expensive at all to make.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Shipping from Hong Kong must be at least a couple of bucks.

If these are in any way indicative of what Seidio is selling...then they are making a killing!
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    I just bought one and I can't wait to get it! I bought it in pink so my hubby and I can tell our Pre's apart.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    No, it doesn't look like it is, because if you read the reviews they are saying it covers the gesture area, which I know for a fact this one does not. Also the photo on amazon shows it has a hole for a belt clip holder, and this case does not have that hole.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Well I bought this one after I returned my rocketfish case to BB. The case didn't fit tight it had a bubble on the back for a clip so it will not work on the TS. I returned the 5.95 ebay/amazon special ( I bought it on amazon) . I have a seidio case now fits well and works with my TS
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bgc42169 View Post
    Well I bought this one after I returned my rocketfish case to BB. The case didn't fit tight it had a bubble on the back for a clip so it will not work on the TS. I returned the 5.95 ebay/amazon special ( I bought it on amazon) . I have a seidio case now fits well and works with my TS
    So then you didn't buy this exact one. The OP's case doesn't have a hole for a belt clip.

I may bite on this one for only $5. Looks decent.
    Well, I emailed the guy asking if he has in fact tested it with a touchstone (or owned one for that matter) and I got this very vague response:

Please note that the wireless charger touchstone is an application of the principle of electromagnetic induction. The plastic case would not effect the electromagnetic field, so the touchstone would still charge the phone when the case on.
    I responded with "I understand how the TS works, but your case would need to fit over the replacement TS battery door/backplate in order for this to be the case. Still no answer back yet.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Well he said...

so the touchstone would still charge the phone when the case on.
    Sounds to me that it will work. It would depend on how thick the back cover is and how tight it fits to the Touchstone cover. We will see I guess. I just ordered mine $4.95 with free shipping.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    If it DID indeed work with the TS, wouldnt that be a huge selling point of this case and you'd think it would be mentioned in the auction / title?
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Just ordered one! Will report back once I get it.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    If it DID indeed work with the TS, wouldnt that be a huge selling point of this case and you'd think it would be mentioned in the auction / title?
    You would think.
    Quote Originally Posted by bgc42169 View Post
    I tried the Rocketfish case at best buy and it didnt fit over my invisible skin protector I have on on the front and the back covering my Touch Stone cover. The case would not snap on either side with the invisible skin on.

If this one works with the invisible skin on I will definitely buy it!
    <I accidentally the whole pre>

<Palm Pre Speed Test>

Black one can be had for $4.95 shipped. Just picked up one.
    If these are shipping from HK, how long do you think it will take for one to arrive??
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    so does anyone know for sure that this case does or does not work with the touchstone? like tested it for themselves?
    ooooooooooooh.... I just returned the Innocase to Seidio because it didn't work properly with my Touchstone. This case for the price looks almost exactly like the same product...I think I might give this a try as well...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I have purchased this case (under the "Vizu" brand) at Amazon and was great. It too has the dimpled back for a holster but held well and came with a very good skin for the screen. However...then my TS arrived and for some reason it just does not fit over the back of the TS back. If you don't use the TS...this seriously was a great case and deal given the quality of the case, snug fit and great screen skin. I am tempted to bust out my dremel and work some DIY action.

Unfortunately i am now left with the task of juggling for alternatives. I have taken a lark on a 99 cent silicon case that should be arriving later this week. If that does not work i will be going with my Phantom Skinz skin and just leave it at that.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    So the phone actually slides open with this cover on? i tried a case on in the store and my phone wouldn't even slide with it, it was a joke. maybe if some good reviews come back i'll make a purchase ;]
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Yes, it does indeed slide open just fine, but like I have read from the other cases if you have it plugged in you wont be able to slide it open, because the cord connector bumps into the case.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast