Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
  1. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mvpilot172 View Post
    I just.got mine in black, and it's off the phone already! The tab on the front piece pulls the phone apart and cause the oreo effect. I'm able to push the phone back together but then the front cover pops off. Now I don't know what to try, a rocketfish case that may do the same thing for more money or just get a skin.

I had the same experience as you...IMO go with the Phantom Skinz...on sale, and when it's on it looks great..got a nice holster at Walmart and now I'm good to go.
    should get mine tomorrow so I hope I don't have these problems.

rocketfish is bulk, slippery and overpriced. I had one for a couple of weeks and I was not too happy with it. I want a innocase but I am not willing to pay $30.00 for it.
    i just got mine and it broke after 2 days of use... Guess i shouldn't have cheeped out and should have bought a nice case.
    11 business days and still waiting. This is not good. I hope I get this thing soon. I just emailed the seller. keeping my fingers crossed that he can do something. I ordered 9/17 and here it is the 2nd of oct and nothing.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    I got this case in the mail, took one look at it and realized how bulky it was and didn't even bother putting it on my phone. I had my Seidio Innocase on my phone and this one was no comparison to the Seidio. Also, it would not work with the Touchstone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms_Kady View Post
    I got this case in the mail, took one look at it and realized how bulky it was and didn't even bother putting it on my phone. I had my Seidio Innocase on my phone and this one was no comparison to the Seidio. Also, it would not work with the Touchstone.
    Er... If you didn't put it on the phone, how do you know it doesn't work with the touchstone?
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by balderson View Post
    Er... If you didn't put it on the phone, how do you know it doesn't work with the touchstone?
    LOL...I should clarify that, huh? I bought another case similar to this one and tried that on the Touchstone and it did not work. I got that case before this one which is why I didn't bother putting it on.
    from previous post it clearly stated it worked so without putting it on and saying it doesn't work will confuse some people. Comparing another case would not count.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Been looking at the Seidio case for a while and I've never pulled the trigger because the cost. Just found this thread and ordered one. Thanks OP!
    still haven't received min. Ordered 916 and shipped 9/17 and here it is 10/8 and still nothing. 21 days. Asking for a refund after the mail comes.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    After using the case for about 7 weeks, a couple of the clips that hold the rear half of the case to the phone, have either worn down or broke off....so it is not as secure.

So I took the case off and realized how much I missed the Pre without a case.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by curtissc View Post
    After using the case for about 7 weeks, a couple of the clips that hold the rear half of the case to the phone, have either worn down or broke off....so it is not as secure.

I agree with you. I had the case, and it really took away from how nice the phone looks. I took it off and just put a clearskin on it. Actually, when I took the case off, a lot of dirt had worked its way inside and kinda put small scratches on the phone. I had a cheap case off ebay.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by piaband View Post
    I agree with you. I had the case, and it really took away from how nice the phone looks. I took it off and just put a clearskin on it. Actually, when I took the case off, a lot of dirt had worked its way inside and kinda put small scratches on the phone. I had a cheap case off ebay.
    Clearskin cases are great, I like the Zagg too though.
    Quote Originally Posted by curtissc View Post

I waited and waited and waited, and the case did show up after 15 days. After about the same amount of time with the case on the phone, the bottom tabs on the back case broke and I needed tape behind it to keep it on. 2 days later a tab on the front case came off. Darn IT! I took of the case entirely and I too realized how much I missed the look of the Pre bare.
    I did leave on the screen protector that came with the case. It's top notch and I love it. The screen protector alone is worth the money.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910