View Poll Results: Pull Battery or Just Power Off?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Power off, Pull Battery.

4 66.67%
  • Just Power Off

1 16.67%
  • I left mine powered on.

1 16.67%
  • Who are you and why are you such a moron?

0 0%
  1. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    So obviously power the phone off. Do you pull the battery too?

I am only putting on the front of my BodyGuardz (rather, only ordered fronts) so do you think it's worth pulling the battery or is turning it off sufficient?
    The way the PRE is shaped any liquid that runs over the edge runs right onto the circuit board.

Then you have a Flush Mic and just a slight raise in the Speaker. Both of these areas could allow the Spray to enter.

Now I didn't see how conductive the Spray is but I wouldn't want any Power anywhere that I could prevent from happening.

I think this is why they also want you to leave it off and sit for so many hours.

Now with that said I did not even power mine off but I work with Electronics and was real careful and had no overspray moving spray in those areas or the edges.
  3. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    I plan to spray a bunch into a shallow dish and slip the screen through it so it's coated. I think. We'll see.

But I am definitely turning it off. I guess I should have said "do I still pull the battery"

I plan to do the install tomorrow night when I get home from my event. That way it's got about 12 hours of turned off-dry time before I mess with it.