Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yes, I had the same problem, but found out it was the new extended battery that I purchased from here. I returned it and they are sending me out another new battery.

Shari
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    What is the issue with the extending battery? I have the Seidio one in my right now????
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    What is the issue with the extending battery? I have the Seidio one in my right now????
    happens to me about every week. probably is some combination. I have to reset the battery to fix but maybe i haven't tried just a reboot. one time I had to reset the battery and plug the usb in direct to get the phone to even turn on. then the battery was fine. this is a real problem ESPECIALLY when you spend $70 on the TS.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I have had a nightmare situation with my Pre and Touchstone. I often go to sleep at night and wake up to a dead battery. Fortunately I have a spare battery that I charge externally and I can go on with my work. I have 2 Touchstones, 3 AC USB chargers, The phone was replaced by Sprint 2 months ago, the touchstone back was replaced recently. In other words I have replaced every variable, and nothing seems to help. I have spent hours on the phone with Tech support from Palm, they just asked me to return one of the 2 touchstones, and they are sending me a replacement. I tend to feel it's a software issue as all the components have been changed. The phone seems to charge normally from the USB cable, however it usually requires a re-set to recognize the charger after a charging failure. One other observation, when I remove the phone from the Touchstone, the digital clock and lock icon remain on the screen, and will persist until remove the battery and replace it with a charged battery.
    Any ideas? I am ready to throw in the towel.
    Paul
    I purchase a TS charger when I purchase my June release Pre, both still work great!
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    This morning I woke up and my Pre was dead. I had installed a theme on it while it was on the TS, and it was restarting when I went to bed.

Mine makes an annoying whine when it is finished charging. Do they all do that or should I try and get it replaced?
    Everytime my TS stops working, it's just because I didn't fit the battery cover on tight enough, reinstall it, and it works again. Even with the Clock app on.

Memory leaks? Since the update to 1.3.1, I see memory leaks all over the place. We need the next update, ASAP. OS 1.3.1 turned my Pre into something as unstable as Windows ME. Yet, they don't affect charging functions on my phone.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12