Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. langenoir's Avatar
    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
       #1  
    So I bought the Seidio 2600 and of course it doesn’t fit in my Palm leather side case. What are you guys using for a carrying case now? Anything I can get a Best Buy?

    I have to say I know there have been complaints about the backpane with photo quality. Maybe Palm will make one that doesn’t look and feel so cheap, but I LOVE this battery. I do feel like after the 1.1 upgrade my battery life strangely was getting the ***** kicked out of it. I went to Manhattan over the weekend for All Points West and after about 12 hours my battery was hovering around 20%. With this Seidio, on my first charge it has been going since 7pm last night (now 9am) and is on 83%. No additional charging. Hopefully this thread doesn't jinx that.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by langenoir View Post
    So I bought the Seidio 2600 and of course it doesn’t fit in my Palm leather side case. What are you guys using for a carrying case now? Anything I can get a Best Buy?

    I have to say I know there have been complaints about the backpane with photo quality. Maybe Palm will make one that doesn’t look and feel so cheap, but I LOVE this battery. I do feel like after the 1.1 upgrade my battery life strangely was getting the ***** kicked out of it. I went to Manhattan over the weekend for All Points West and after about 12 hours my battery was hovering around 20%. With this Seidio, on my first charge it has been going since 7pm last night (now 9am) and is on 83%. No additional charging. Hopefully this thread doesn't jinx that.
    Currently, we are working on the following products for Pre with Seidio 2600 extended battery

    1) Innocase
    2) Leather cases that can work with Pre with Seidio 2600 battery and Pre with Seidio 2600 battery with innocase on.

    Seidio
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Currently, we are working on the following products for Pre with Seidio 2600 extended battery

    1) Innocase
    2) Leather cases that can work with Pre with Seidio 2600 battery and Pre with Seidio 2600 battery with innocase on.

    Seidio
    Well make sure you tell your design team to include a hole for the headphone jack for that case you guys are working on.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Well make sure you tell your design team to include a hole for the headphone jack for that case you guys are working on.
  5. #5  
    I got a $10 generic beltpouch with Velcro flap from Walmart that works fine. {ProfJonathan}
  6. #6  
    Seidio, what about a spring clip holster & touchstone back?

Posting Permissions