1.    #1  
    This 3800mah battery looks exactly like the Amzer battery, but alot cheaper. Hopefully they'll post the 2800mah battery soon.
    Palm Pre Super Extended 3800mAh Lithium Ion Battery with Black Battery Door
    A few more pics of that thing would be nice....but check out that big ole' cutout for the flash and the camera...I bet that cover won't give the flash problems like the Seidio back does! I am with you.... a 2800 would be just fine for me, especially if they have a more competitve price than the Amzer. Now we got 3 irons in the fire, I am glad I didn't pull the trigger and didn't buy the first one that came out!
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    ...I am glad I didn't pull the trigger and didn't buy the first one that came out!
    likewise.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    mugen huh, from honda's to cellphones
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    I get a kick out of the fact that they take the pictures dead on front and back, so you can't see how thick it makes the phone. (That's just good marketing, there.) I wish they could shoehorn this much more capacity in without making the phone twice as thick - *that* I'd buy...
    Quote Originally Posted by lamboh View Post
    they're like that
    Omg! Vtak!
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Once the battery gets to 5200 RPM, it really takes off!
    Quote Originally Posted by lamboh View Post
    There are 2 diff companies with the name mugen, one the Honda one ( I happen to drive the 08 Civic Mugen Si myself) and then there is a DIFF company that makes RC cars and accessories, including batteries for them, and have a good rep for making great batts for RC cars.
    Here is a pic I found. someone is selling one for 90.00 on ebay. Are you kidding me? There has go to be a better way!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am thinking of exchanging my Seidio 2600 battery for the Mugen...

from the ebay page, do you guys think the Mugen 3800 is a glossy finish or matte? (back cover)

nvm its a glossy back
    Last edited by trim81; 08/16/2009 at 07:34 PM.
    well there goes my touchstone