1.    #1  
    Im Looking for photos of the Pre with the Seidio Innocase, besides the black one. I want to see how bright/dark is the Blue, Burgundy, Pink, and Grey ones. I seen a picture of a Pink one but looked like it was Bright Pink , but i dont know if it was a Seidio case or not. Just want to jazz up my Pre with some color. Wish Seidio made a Red or Orange case (the same color as the numbers on the keyboard) . Anybody mind sharing there photos will be a great help before I buy.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    check out post #7 for pics of the blue and pink innocase.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...omparison.html
    I'd like to see some pictures of the burgundy version.

If you compare the colors on seidio's site with ones in the post above which fraz mentioned, you'll see that they're considerably more metallic.

Before I order, I'd really like to see better quality "true to life" pictures on seidio's website !!
    I have the burgandy color and find it subtle and business-like; the case in any color is a great fit!
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Im Looking for photos of the Pre with the Seidio Innocase, besides the black one. I want to see how bright/dark is the Blue, Burgundy, Pink, and Grey ones. I seen a picture of a Pink one but looked like it was Bright Pink , but i dont know if it was a Seidio case or not. Just want to jazz up my Pre with some color. Wish Seidio made a Red or Orange case (the same color as the numbers on the keyboard) . Anybody mind sharing there photos will be a great help before I buy.
    i have the blue,pink and now ash grey.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I had previously ordered the black but from seeing that picture I ordered the blue... DO you have any more pics of the blue case on the phone? I'd like to see that in case I decide to cancel my order
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I have the blue Inno II Surface case looks good color is dark and has a matte finish.
    I have the ash gray. It looks a lot like the Rocketfish Gunmetal. Fairly dark. I prefer the contrast it gives to the front of the phone over the black color that makes the phone look larger.