1.    #1  
    does anyone know what metal the touchstone backs are made of???
    The Touchstone back is plastic. The only metal parts are the four magnets, the induction coil (presumably copper) and the power connection to the phone.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I think he means the sticky stuff.
    <I accidentally the whole pre>

<Palm Pre Speed Test>

Quote Originally Posted by i700plus View Post
    I think he means the sticky stuff.
    "what metal the touchstone backs are made of"

Unless that new class of matter those zany British scientists came up with by zapping aluminum with X-rays also made it sticky, I don't think that's the metal he's asking about.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  5.    #5  
    excuse my lack of research, i thought the phone battery cover would be metal, google quickly proved that wrong
    Puréed gekkos.
    Quote Originally Posted by stronglikedan View Post
    Puréed gekkos.
    That is exactly what they make the sticky part out of. With a dash of unicorn thrown in for good measure.
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    That is exactly what they make the sticky part out of. With a dash of unicorn thrown in for good measure.
    Only Steve Jobs feeds on unicorns.
    I thought they used the left over ipod pieces from the will it blend commercials!?!
    <I accidentally the whole pre>

<Palm Pre Speed Test>