1.    #1  
    This is not out for Pre yet but they have it now for Zune, PSP and ipod/iphone
    It is about the size of the Pre and is a projector. I am including a link here. I wonder if we email these people if they will work with Palm to give us that option.
    Everyday the future looks brighter for us.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    speaking of projector, have you seen the new nikon camera w/ a projector?

Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    This is not out for Pre yet but they have it now for Zune, PSP and ipod/iphone
    It is about the size of the Pre and is a projector. I am including a link here. I wonder if we email these people if they will work with Palm to give us that option.
    Everyday the future looks brighter for us.
    My guess is that it's just not as good as you'd think it would be.
    I have the Dell M109S projector Dellâ„¢ M109S Projector
    and it's rated at 50 lumens. Trust me when I say that this projector, while very compact, just doesn't put out enough lumens. And it's rated at 50 lumens. The compact projector you listed only has 12 lumens. If you're going to use the AAXA to project maybe a paper-sized image onto the wall, then that's fine, but anything bigger than say a 20 inch monitor size will be too dim to be useful unless you turn out ALL the lights.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Just give me video out.
  5.    #5  
    If we had sinc we might have video out. UGG
    Quote Originally Posted by cannibal869 View Post
    I have the Dell M109S projector Dellâ„¢ M109S Projector
    and it's rated at 50 lumens. Trust me when I say that this projector, while very compact, just doesn't put out enough lumens. And it's rated at 50 lumens.
    I've been looking into that projector. How large of an image are you able to get on it in different lighting scenerios (daytime, dim light, darkness, etc.) where the image is seen enough to get the idea of a photo being in that spot (i.e. not needed to be dark enough for movie watching or video game playing)?