Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This is a really nice video showing the Amzer extended batteries, 2800 mah Li ion and 3800 mah Li ion, from fommy.com

If you thought Seidio's extended battery was big/curvy....3800 is something else!

Slot for camera has more space it seems.

The material for case is same as original (not matte).

***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Dam if the 3800 didn't cost so much I would buy one.

(currently own and using 2600 seidio)
    The first one (Seidio or Amzer) with a touchstone compatible back & spring clip holster wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by gjhdvm View Post
    The first one (Seidio or Amzer) with a touchstone compatible back & spring clip holster wins.
    +1
    Agreed!
    Damn, that 3800 is a monster. A full inch thick Pre? Yikes.

I'm sure there are some people who don't care how thick their phone is, but I'm not one of them. Heck, I could glue two Pres together, back to back, and just flip it over when one's battery dies, if I want that much bulk.
    Dang that 3800 is huge. I might as well carry around a net book . thats ridiculous. The 2600 last me 2 days . not sure I need a battery that last a full week and looks like a brick.

But I will add that atleast there backs have a big cutout for the flash and should not have the Flash Tunnel affect like the seidio back.
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 08/04/2009 at 06:56 AM.
    Woah that 3800 with the door makes the pre look huge in that video.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    The 3800 looks like a freakin humpback whale lol.
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    Regarding the 3800 mAh battery on the Pre - "Hey Amzer, 1985 just called...they'd like their cell phone back!"
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    Woah that 3800 with the door makes the pre look huge in that video.
    +1!!!!!

That thing is a BEAST!! Is there really a market for something that big?
    Quote Originally Posted by Habious View Post
    Regarding the 3800 mAh battery on the Pre - "Hey Amzer, 1985 just called...they'd like their cell phone back!"
    I think it brings new meaning to the phrase "bricking your phone".
    3800 is very thick, but I'm still glad we don't have to deal with clunky external battery packs, just remember that. I will probably buy one of the 3800 once I am back in season with my job
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I had a hard time listening to that? Because of that woman? And how she turned every sentence into a question?
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    I had a hard time listening to that? Because of that woman? And how she turned every sentence into a question?
    She also called us kids in the first 5 seconds.
    The Pre wasn't made to look good with a bigger battery.

If it was a rectangle phone it could look much better with a bigger battery.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Like, oh my god? Seriously? No way?

(Wow - they really need a slightly more intelligent-sounding spokeswoman. Just sayin'.)
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    OMG!! that makes the phone HUGE. No thanks...Is that a Pre with an Amzer battery in it, or are you just glad to see me??
    Man that 3800 battery makes the phone look like a humpback whale
    So who's buying the Amzer 2800 over the Seidio 2600? Forget the 3800, that's rediculous...unless you carry your own cell tower with you, and you're going to some long expedition, and have the need to have your phone double as a tazer against wild animals, or a backup battery to jump start your jeep, most people will ever put up with that enourmous bulk for the battery life.

If the Amzer doesn't have the flash problem, I might go with their 2800.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Has anyone tried the 1400 battery from amzer. How does it work?
    2800mAh is not double of 1150mAh & 3800mAh isn't triple. She did her math wrong. =P
    Follow Me On

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast