Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Maybe i'd get the 2800 but no way i'd get the 3800. Making the phone a inch thick is crazy. I'll stick with the 1350 i have for now. Really don't want the added thickness plus i hate the glossy back.
    It's already been said... but good god, both of those turn the Pre into a monster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega33 View Post
    Maybe i'd get the 2800 but no way i'd get the 3800. Making the phone a inch thick is crazy. I'll stick with the 1350 i have for now. Really don't want the added thickness plus i hate the glossy back.
    What's wrong with the glossy back? I remember quite a few reviewers saying that the glossy plastic makes the Pre look cheap. I disagree. I think it makes it look good. The iPhone has a glossy black back as well and no one ever called it cheap looking? The only thing about the glossy back is that it does make the phone slippery...and it somehow induces sweat on my finger tips.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Uploading pictures to Gmail or Photobucket suck juice. So does checking email. I am cool with the 2600 Seidio battery until mid afternoon. From here I drop from 65% to 20 and beep... Phone goes dead. Bad thing is it takes 20 minutes on a car charger before you have enough juice to actually have the phone turn back on and make a call!

I am waiting until I have 5-6 full charges or I am replacing the battery.

With the huge 3800 battery it looks like a hockey puck...
    I received the Amzer 3800 as a Christmas present. We celebrated on the 24th. So, promptly upon opening this HUGE battery, I put it on the charger. It was fully charged by 2pm & I pulled it off of the charger. I put it back on the charger today at 6pm! I got 52 hours out of it! It is huge in the hand. But I like the ability to run w/o charging for two days. I don't like not being able to use my case anymore.
    Baby got back!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12