Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I'm looking for a soft case (leather or otherwise) to store my Invisible Shield-protected Pre in. Since I have the Invisible Shield to protect the phone, I really only want the case to prevent dirt, pocket lint, etc. from sticking to the shield. Can any one recommend a good case that will accommodate my needs without a lot of sticking when trying to insert/remove the phone?
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    I've been using this case: Swiss Mobility - Commander Mobile Phone Case for Most Small Mobile Phones - Black/Red - SMPC04

Its got a magnetic clip and holds the phone securely, and also has a nice, durable belt clip. Take the phone to best buy and try the cases out to find one that fits it. Then go online and buy it cheaper!

BTW, the Palm case for the Pre doesn't work with the invisible shield (too sticky and hard to get phone out)
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    I use Seidio's case with audio port access. Still much better than several other cases I tried using (incl. the Palm case).
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I found a nice, cheap case called the Body Glove at Walmart for $9. It is just a pouch that the phone slides in and out of, but the Pre fits very well both with or without a shield installed. It is exactly what I was looking for in order to keep lint off the edges of my Invisible Shield.
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsWin View Post
    I found a nice, cheap case called the Body Glove at Walmart for $9. It is just a pouch that the phone slides in and out of, but the Pre fits very well both with or without a shield installed. It is exactly what I was looking for in order to keep lint off the edges of my Invisible Shield.
    Body Glove is good, and cheap. I got a Wave, in which my IS-fitted Pre fits perfectly.