1.    #1  
    hey i just wanted to let you guys know that the case that came with the phone could flip inside out and the phone stays in more and doesn't stick out as much but it's a little bit more looser and it looks cool
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    It looks a little strange with the bunting on the outside, but the phone does slide in easier and I really dig the orange color. Thanks for the tip!!!!!
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Awesome tip! My Pre would hardly slide in with my invisible shield. After flipping it, it fits like a glove.
    Quote Originally Posted by deanorbase View Post
    hey i just wanted to let you guys know that the case that came with the phone could flip inside out and the phone stays in more and doesn't stick out as much but it's a little bit more looser and it looks cool
    Nothing new under the sun - and here I thought I was being so clever. I could never find that black thing in my purse mixed with all the other little black and navy and gray holders for one thing or another. So, out of desperation, I flipped it over. I like the feel much better but 'orange' and 'mustard gold' are my least favorite colors in the world. SO, I'm either going to sew a case for myself (looks real easy) or get one of those rubbery brightly colored things at the mall kiosk. I'm thinking about even using some velcro to make it stay where I want it in my purse and the car.
    Still Smilin' in Texas,
    SnT