1.    #1  
    I am wanting to buy a touchstone for my wife and I to use at different times. I don't want to buy two touchstones. How or where can I buy a second touchstone back?

Also, is anyone selling cheap touchstones yet? Figured that by now we'd have cheap Chinese knockoffs at least.
    They the touchstone kits here for $50: http://store.treocentral.com/palm-to...6A39A5628A.htm

I don't know if I'd want to use an unofficial touchstone with a new phone, but that's your decision.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    The web store at the top of this forum sells the touchstone back cover for $19.95:

http://store.precentral.net/palm-tou...4A195A5648.htm

Some people are buying them just because they feel less slimy than the original non-touchstone cover that came with our phones.....
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I think Palm should sell touchstone backs in different colors. I would definitely buy one if they had it in dark red.
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    They the touchstone kits here for $50: http://store.treocentral.com/palm-to...6A39A5628A.htm

I don't know if I'd want to use an unofficial touchstone with a new phone, but that's your decision.
    There are no "unofficial" Touchstones; assuming you mean aftermarket. I'm sure Palm has that pretty well locked down.

Backs are available all over the place. Here at the accessory store as vreihen pointed out and also on Amazon (in stock) for $2-3 more but not enough to get free shipping. They also have the Touchstone but it's also not in stock.

So, you might as well order from the accessory store here. I ordered the Touchstone alone for an extra because they had it in stock.
    I bought one Touchstone when I got the phone, and the Sprint people gave me an extra wall charger/cord. I needed two more, so I bought just the dock (2 of them) from PreCentral for $39.95 each. I got one other OEM cord from Ebay for $19.95 with free shipping (it's $10 more on PreCentral). I have one at home, one at work, and one in the car that I can take to my weekend place and use there as well. I absolutely hate to use the USB connector; has to be one of the weak points of the phone, and this solves that problem except for medial sync and drive access.
  7.    #7  
    You seriously spent $20 on a Micro USB cable?
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    You seriously spent $20 on a Micro USB cable?
    Of course he didn't. He said cord but I'm 99.9% sure he meant $20 for the OEM Pre AC charger I posted about. There is a seller on eBay selling the OEM charger with the 5' cord for $19.99 delivered.