1.    #1  
    So I was on the band wagon with everyone else when they Pre-Ordered the 2600 extended battery & case at Amazon. I think the price was at an amazing 50 or 60 bucks.
    Well I got a letter from Amazon about a week ago, and they recalled the order stating they would not be able to get the item in!
    That pisses me off because I was really looking forward to using that beast of a battery. And at that price, it was a STEAL!

Anyone else get that letter from Amazon?
    I believe amazon was selling the seidio products at the wrong prices so they were all removed.
  3.    #3  
    Yea, well that seems like a crock of shi* if you ask me... I just bought it from the Siedio site at like $65... Bastards. But oh well.
    Is anyone worried about the size? I am not because I had the Touch Pro before, so I am sorta used to a little thickness to the phone. Besides, I actually like the extra weight. The Palm Pre is so damn light, sometimes I forget its in my pocket.
    Would have been nice if Amazon made it up to us somehow asides from holding our money for 30 days and then deciding to cancel for no reason.
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    Amazon doesn't generally charge until they ship...
    Palm Pilot --> Palm M130 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 650 --> Palm Centro --> PALM PRE!
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnL_ View Post
    Amazon doesn't generally charge until they ship...
    I paid via Amazon giftcard which was deducted the moment I preordered. Not that it really matters.
    Neil
    This happened to me with the 1350mah battery and the innocase that I ordered. It is has to be Seideo that does not like Amazon's pricing. Seideo wants to keep all the sales to themseleves so they avertise on Amazon and once your order is cancelled they expect you to go to there website and purchase it at full price. It's called GREED!!!
    Looks like you can still place an order on Amazon for $50 but I'm sure those will get cancelled at some point. I don't have enough to post a link but here's the search cue: BACY26PMPRE-BK
    So how well does the extended battery work?
    Hey all, I posted a wordy review on the Seidio 2600 in the Pre Central store....

Big Power...but yes, it is thick! real thick. ugly thick.

But it's so nice not to have to charge all day.
    Quote Originally Posted by freakybehavior View Post
    So how well does the extended battery work?
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...lm-pre-35.html

"Search" function
    Neil
    My Seidio 1350 shipped from Amazon yesterday.
    Items shipped on August 7, 2009:
    1 of: Seidio Innocell Extended Life Battery for Palm Pre
    Jimmie Geddes