1.    #1  
    to use with the seido innocase i want there to be no parts of the screen or phone to be scratched or damaged, easy install,great look & not so expensive of course. i skateboard so my phones go through alot & so will this pre im guessing
    bRANDON bRYANT aKA bIGHEAD oF tHE iNFAMOUS [nGS]
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    I use ZAGGS invisible shield and it works great
    I am a proponent of the ZAGGS invisible shield as well. I've deliberately waited a couple days before posting my opinion, but have been very pleased with the product.
  4.    #4  
    ok thanks ppl ima look into ZAGGS
    bRANDON bRYANT aKA bIGHEAD oF tHE iNFAMOUS [nGS]
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Take a look at ghost-armor too. They have a video on their site of how well it protects.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Get a phantom skinz, not zagg. Search the forums for this question. Someone did a review of each one with pictures, and the phantom was clearly the best.
    Be careful because I notice some people having problems with getting the case to go over phantom skinz and ghost armor.
    Global Posts
    299 Global Posts
    I bought body guardz and have no issues with it at all
    anyone on here have vertical rainbow lines on their zagg IS?
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shaklee3 View Post
    Get a phantom skinz, not zagg. Search the forums for this question. Someone did a review of each one with pictures, and the phantom was clearly the best.
    This has been talked about a billion times??? everyone has opinion on it , the test that was done clearly show phantoms have the least amount or "orange peel effect" and are pretty much no different from a naked Pre to touch.

for $10 item never seen so many "loyal" customers saying thiers are better then others.

Again we really need another thread on this???? just read this forum!!
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxdrunkie View Post
    anyone on here have vertical rainbow lines on their zagg IS?
    I had the IS installed on my pre at a Zagg booth. It had those vertical lines and went back and had it redone. It still had the vertical lines the second time around. I eventually took the IS off and got a full refund. I wasn't too fond of the feel of the IS and lint was constantly getting around the edges. I ordered the boxwave screen protector and waiting for it to arrive.